OMB-10 ✓

• M A N A I •

We told everyone that Alecia was missing, everyone helped looked beside Monse and quite frankly I can't stand her right now so I don't care.

I think of some of the places she could've went and I had Jasmin come along with me.

" Do you know any other places she could have went yet? " Jasmin asked me while we walked down another block with no sign of her.

" No–Wait the Prophets spot she's probably with Helix! " I said, we started going to the direction of the house.

" Oou do you think she's boning right now? " Jasmin asked making me give her a death glare she put her hands up we kept walking and got there not seeing her anywhere.

" Aye Rico! " I said to the leader as he turned to me with a smile. " Hey what's up Manai what's going on? " He said.

" Alecia is Missing and we were wondering if she was here with Helix? " I said hopefully.

" Nope, Helix has been out all day on business, but I'll give a call if she turns up. " He said and I nodded thanking him before we walked off still looking.

• A L E C I A •
[Next Day]

I wake up in Helix's bed in his arms tightly, with his shirt on and I look up to see him looking at me and I lean up and lightly kiss his lips and cuddled him before I recalled what happened yesterday.

[Flashback]

After I ran from Ruby's house I started walking down the street when I heard a car horn behind me, I stopped to see  the car pulled up beside me.

" Alecia what are you doing out here? Get in! " Helix said and he got out and opening the door getting me inside as tears rolled down my cheeks.

" Baby, Don't cry what's wrong? " He said holding me,  I held him tightly telling him everything while he listened to every word.

After that he told me I wasn't going home and took me to the prophets spot, and I realized I left my phone at Ruby's house. I could've just used Helix's phone but at the moment I didn't want to bothered. Helix gave me one of his shirts to change into.

After that I laid with him crying everything out that stressed me or made me feel some type of way, and he comforted me all the way through till I fell asleep.

[Flashback Over]

I smiled laying here with him, he just held me like he never wanted to let go.

" Helix you know you'll have to let me go soon, I have to get to school and the thing I don't understand is why you don't come anymore. Cesar is a Santos but he still- "

" I'm not Cesar! They ain't teaching me anything useful everything I learn is from the streets and from you. School isn't worth the hype it's given. " He said and I looked at him confused.

" What did I help you learn? " I asked.

" How to love. " He said looking at me moving my hair from my face making me smile. " I still have to go to school. " I said with a smile making him groan and roll his eyes.

" No, I don't want my princess to go. " He said pouting like a child.  " I have to, and do you still have the clothes I left over here? " I asked sitting up.

" Yeah in the closet, I'm also dropping you off. " He said make me shrug with a smile and got up.

Once I stood he slapped my ass and I laughed before hitting him back before getting my clothes and getting ready.

[At School]

We pull up at the school and kissed Helix, before I grabbed my things ready to get out.

" Have an amazing day princess. " He said making me smile before I got out. " You too and stay safe. " I said. " Don't I always? " He said with a cheeky smile.

I walked up to the school before Helix drove off, and just then I was engulfed in a tight hug realizing it was Manai and I hugged back tightly.

She pulled away and started hitting my arms damn there beating my ass when she stopped.

"Estás Loca!! " She yelled at me.

| EDITED: Thank you for the help. |

[translate: are you crazy?!]

" Lo Siento! I just needed to get away, I was going to beat Monse's ass. It was just too much going on for me and a lot of bullshit was said. " I said with a sigh.

[translate: I'm sorry]

" I'm gonna call and tell Ezekiel, and your phone is at home by the way and you're taking your ass straight home. " She told me and I agreed.

Next thing I knew I was engulfed in a tight hug, again then it also then felt like multiple people before they all pulled away.

" I'm so glad you're alright, but Estás Loca?!" Cesar exclaimed to me sounding worried.

Then everyone else kept asking me the same question, I seen each of them through the day beside Monse.

[After School]

Manai and I get home and I let her walk in first, and I walked in behind her.

" Alecia Selena Finnie! " I heard Ezekiel yell and I stopped in my tracks. " Why the hell would you run away like that?! Estás Loca?! " He yelled, that seems to be the question of the day for me.

" I'm sorry Alright! I needed to just get away, I'm fine nothing happened to me! I just needed to get away for a minute before I exploded! " I explained.

" That's not a fucking excuse you should've came home! You had us worried sick! You had all of us looking for you, anything could've happened! " He yelled.

" How many times to I have to say sorry! I'm already stressed enough, I'm dealing with Monse and her bullshit! Mama is close to being dead and dad is in rehab I feel like everything is just falling apart and it's falling on me! I know that's still no excuse and I could've just talked it out but I'm sorry! I just panicked and needed to go. " I said before I fell to my knees crying.

I just let all my bottled up emotions go,  I felt myself being pulled into a hug. I held Manai and Ezekiel as tight as I could.

Please don't ever leave me.