OMB-16

[ Quince Day]
A L E C I A •

Today was the day, Olivia's Quince and when I say we looked good af we looked good af as we passed out the program sheets.

As we seen Manai and Ruby talking to Olivia as a sick looking jasmine passed us by.

"Hey Alecia.."I heard Manai say as I turned to her with a smile "You Alright?"She asked as I nodded giving out more program sheets.

"Alecia"She said again. "Yeah Manai?"I said "I don't know what it is..but I have a bad feeling about tonight"She said looking worried.

"I'm sure everything would be just fine, we're gonna party, you're gonna dance with ruby and we're going to have an amazing night"I said with a smile reassuring her.

Just then we look over to see Cesar as he has his hair cut off, looks like she's officially a Santos.

[After Ceremony]

After the ceremony Manai, Monse, Ruby and I talked about Cesar as we seen him finish his conversation with Olivia as we walked over to him.

"It was a nice ceremony"Ruby said lowly. "Yeah"Cesar said back awkwardly.

"You didn't kill him"Monse said blurting our breaking the silence. "Monse!"We all said in unison.

"He's not dead but..he's gone"Cesar said. "What does that mean?"Manai asked.

That's when he explained to us what he did to Latrelle by setting him free, as Manai and I thought that it was a dumb move on Cesar's part.

Now what if he comes back for revenge, we could lose Cesar.

After we took a picture, Ruby's mom asked him to load the car as he took a minute to finish our conversation with Cesar.

"If Latrelle's not dead, doesn't that leave you Vulnerable?"I said. "It's handled and we never talk about it again"He said as we nodded.

"Now it's Olivia's day, and I'd be more worried about those dance steps"Cesar said with a slight laugh.

"Ruby, Por Favor"His mother said

[translate: Please]

"I'll see you guys back at the house"He said. "We'll help too"Manai said "What I do–"I was saying as she nudges me "of course let's go"I said with a fake smile as we followed ruby.

[At Party]

While we were at the party Manai and I were helping Ruby's Mother and Grandmother set up the backyard as Cesar, Monse, Manai and Olivia were inside.

After a while they finally came out only for us to find out that Cesar and Olivia broke up as we were doing the dance I kept noticing Manai look around.

"What's wrong?"I asked again. "That bad feeling"She whispered.

"It's gonna be alright just calm down and let's have fun"I said back

[ A while later]

After a while we were able to dance freely as Manai and I were enjoying ourselves dancing we laughed and bumped into ruby and Olivia.

"I call next dance with Manai"He said with a smile "Then I call Alecia what do you say?"She asked with a smile as Cesar and monse came over bumping us. "No I want next dance with Alecia and Manai"They said as we laughed

"You can all dance with us"We both said laughing.

For the very first time no worries were with me everything was just great. Until we heard ruby yell out.

"Cesar!!"As I seen it as I pushed Manai out of the way and made my way over to Ruby and Olivia moving them out of harms way as I heard the gun go off as I felt pain in my chest.

As I then fell to the ground.

• M A N A I •

I looked over to see Latrelle run off as I see Alecia on the ground as I ran over to her crying holding her.

"Alecia!"Ruby and Olivia yelled.

"CALL 911! CALL 911!!"I yelled out as I looked at her as my tears fell, she was breathing slowly as she didn't move as she just looked at me.

There she was my little sister close to death in my arms.

AM!R: Parachute

Hold up no this can't be done

Rewind before the credits run

Should I end it here or keep going