OMB-14

[Next Day]
• A L E C I A •

We got to school with dad dropping us off, as we went up to the fam as we heard about what happened to Cesar, and that he now has a green–light on him.

We walked over seeing everyone on their phones.

"Hey"I said with a grin as Olivia looked over and came over to me. "Don't hey us tell your boyfriend to get that light taken off of Cesar"She said getting in my face.

"I don't control him and Latrelle was the one that put the light out on him, and you also need to get the fuck out of my face"I said pushing her back.

"Or what you'll get the prophets to put a green light out on me too?"She said. "No, bitch but I'll put a black eye on you if you don't watch who the fuck you're talking to"I said as they separated us.

"Olivia calm your ass down cause you don't want to get your ass beat and anyone else that wants to have your back and jump, I'm jumping too"Manai said on tip.

"Hey, what's going on?"We heard as we seen Cesar. "What are you doing here?!"Ruby said.

"Yeah you shouldn't be here"Monse said "I have a math test"He said

"You also have a green–light on your back"Manai said whispering. "I'm spooky's brother, I have a green–light on me everyday"He said.

"If something happens to you––"Olivia was saying as he cut her off. "I'm fine"He said.

"I'm going to be in and out for the test okay? So don't worry about me worry about your quince your dress is coming today right?"He said as she nodded with a slight grin. "Trust me, I'll be good"He said as she nodded and walked off.

"Guys and I need a favor, keep Olivia's mind off me today and have her just focus on her quince"He said as I just rolled my eyes at the thought of her.

"We can do that"Monse and Ruby said. "And make sure you all go straight home After school the block is hot and I need you to stay safe"He said to us.

"But what about you? How do we make sure you're safe"Manai said as Cesar's phone chimed.

"Uh. I gotta go, shit! Tell Ms. Blanchard I'm sick or something like that"He said before going off.

[After school]

After school we were picked up by Ezekiel and dad as we went straight to the hospital to see Mama, as we got there and went in I held the flowers for her as we got down the hall to her room.

As we got there the flowers dropped as we seen the nurse feeding her.

"Mama?"Ezekiel said. "Gabriella?"Dad said as the tears arose in her eyes as she turned to us with a smile as tears started to rise in her eyes.

[some of y'all may not know her but she plays Cookie Lyon on Empire and she played Yvette on Baby boy[

"Come here"She said as we quickly came over hugging her as it was water works everywhere.

"She just woke up this morning, she's been dying to see all of you and I can see why"The nurse said with a smile before she left out.

"I missed y'all so much, after I get out I'll spend some time with you then I'm off to the rehabilitation center. These drugs are not worth losing any of you that was the most scariest thing ever"She said as we smiled before hugging her again.

"We love you so much"dad said with tears in his eyes before he kissed

"We gone make it through this, Why is that?"She said. "Because We're a family"We said together
"That's right"She said with a smile and light laugh.

Now everything is perfect we just get through this Quince and then just live our lives peacefully.