OMB-31

[Meant to say this in the beginning of the story but I started remembering from the comments but in this story they are in 10th instead of 9th]

[ I was also thinking about making this into like a series of each grades]

• A L E C I A •

I woke up to see no one in the house as I was just about to call the door opened up as everyone quickly came in, either they had blood stains on them or bullet wounds as Cesar came in with a bullet wound as he sat in the chair.

Oscar came in as he had his shirt off as I seen his toned body as he had a bullet hole in his peck.

"Oh god what happened?,"I said quickly going over to check up on them.

[ Oscar playing with me in a minute imma make a story on a romance with him he keep playing I swear!]

"We took out some Prophets, they tried setting us up a couple of our guys are in the hospital one of them being José, that kid earned his cut,"Oscar said with a light grin as it made me scared for both Helix and José.

"Imma fix y'all up then head over to the hospital,"I said as I cleaned up those wounds and bruises all over them.

I got my clothes putting on some pants as I hurried home going to getting changed as I took Manai with me as she called ruby as everyone came, even Cesar so he could see Monse.

I get to the front desk with everyone as the lady turned to me with a smile.

"Excuse me is there a José-,"

"Garcia,"Cesar said helping me finish as I thanked him.

"Yes room A33 down the hall,"She said as we thanked her as I let them go down the hall.

"Also is there a Helix Hernandez?,"I asked.

"Yes, are you Alecia by any chance?,"She asked as I nodded. "He's been asking about you the whole time he's in room A35,"She said as I nodded.

I walked down the hall as I was by his room as I debated as I was about to go in as I looked to see Veronica holding his hand, as he looked up to see me.

"Alecia?,"He asked out as I walked quickly from the room into José's as he seen me as his face lit up with a smile. "You came,"He said he held out his arms as I went over with a smile embracing him.

If Helix moved on I guess it's time for me to do so also but I'm going to take my time with this.

• H E L I X •

I groaned as I snatched my hand away from Veronica another fuck up again, as I groaned running my hands through my hair.

"Helix, What does it matter you two are officially broken up after that baby scandal thing with that girl from pimp lane,"She said as I looked at her sideways.

"How do you even know about that you weren't here that day?,"I asked as she started looking suspicious.

"I–I it doesn't matter you two are broken up now though so why is she getting jealous?,"She said as my blood boiled.

"You set this up didn't you just so we could break up?! Didn't you,"I exclaimed pissed.

"Yeah so what I did?! She doesn't deserve you she isn't-,"

"YOU DONT MEAN SHIT TO ME VERONICA! I DONT WANT YOU SO STOP IT!, I love her that girl would do anything for me she would even kill for me, and you made me lose her and now some Romeo is going to swoop her up and take her away from me. When I get out of here I'm going to feed you to the dogs bitch!,"I yelled then whispered lowering my voice.

"Fuck You Helix,"She said walking out as tears streamed down her cheeks.

I had to get her back before I lose her, I hopefully I haven't already lost her.