OMB-35

A L E C I A •
[a month later]

I stood outside the house with everyone as I held onto José as he held me and kissed my head

"I'll come by later on to see you, don't let any of those Brentwood lames try to get you. Cause you're my beautiful girl. Alright?,"He asked with a smile as I nodded.

I kissed him lightly before pulling away going over to Cesar and Oscar giving them hugs along with the rest of the fam.

I got to Rico as he sighed as I felt tears building up in my eyes, as he just pulled me into the hug as I held him back before pulling away.

"I know you want nothing to do with Helix and neither do I but right now he's getting the help he needs, and he wanted you to have this ring,"He said handing me a small black box.

"You don't need to keep it, but thank you for at least considering it,"He said as I nodded.

"Come on Alecia!,"Manai called as I turned nodding as I can't over to the car waving at everyone before I got inside.

I put on a smile as my tears fell as I waved to them even though I'd be seeing them in school tomorrow.

The car started moving as everyone started to slightly fade, I teared up again thinking about everything.

As I watched those same buildings past me, just like when I got here.

I had many terrible memories here, but many amazing ones also. I could never forget my experience in Freeridge, and I never will.

The Ridge was my hood.

[Well here is the end, it wasn't a good ending but to me it seemed to be the best for now. I would want to make another book relating to this like they come back and make new memories here or it's they kids]

[But only time will tell and thank y'all so much for sticking through this with me and reading it ❤️❤️❤️]

[—Li ]