Chptr. 2: Those Bitches

3rd person's POV

(The next day, 5:30 AM)

While everyone was still in the midst of their dreamland, Jimin was tiptoeing in the hallways, being careful not to be seen by anyone. He was on his way to Namjoon's office low key hiding.

Maybe I should practice what I would tell Namjoon-hyung later...or nah? 

Jimin was planning to make an alibi so Namjoon and Jin wouldn't suspect him of going outside the school AGAIN even though he was told a million times not to go out! He wasn't planning to go in his dorm room since he would pass by Namjoon and Jin's room and he's afraid to get scolded for what seems to be the millionth time already. 

Jimin reached for the doorknob of their office. As he went inside, he removed his black hoodie and breathed in relief. He tiredly leaned on the door behind him. I could just tell Namjoon-hyung later that I practiced and fell asleep here-

"Finally, Park Jimin has arrived." Jimin opened his eyes in surprise and saw Jin sitting on his desk's chair. The older was clapping at his entrance and was even smiling at him sarcastically. That's when Jimin knew that he was nearing his end.

"M-Morning Jin-hyung..." He smiled nervously and bowed at Jin. 

"Don't fucking 'morning hyung' me and explain to me why you ditched us last night! Did you forgot that we have a schedule with the lottery winner Jeon Jungkook?" Jin slammed his hand down the table while Jimin slowly raised his head up to meet his Jin-hyung's burning eyes.

"I'm so sorry hyung, I was practicing last night and I forgot the time and slept at the dancing room." Jimin acted as if he was really sorry. 

"You escaped again last night didn't you?" Jimin froze for a moment. He was thinking twice on whether he should admit it or not. In the end, he chose to meet eyes with Jin again just to examine whether his hyung knows it or maybe he was just assuming things to get him caught.

Jin stood up from his seat and sat at the table instead whilst crossing his legs. "Don't give me that look Park Jimin. Someone saw your ass climbing up the gates last night."

That's impossible! Who in the hell would see me at a time like that?- Jimin remembered the guy who was fighting with the guard last night, or at least it looked like it. He mentally cursed himself as he accepted that the guy was the one who reported him. He shushed him but obviously, the latter betrayed him!

"And who was that stupid ass freak who saw my beautiful ass?" Jimin put his hands on his waist, waiting to hear the name of the guy who tells on him so he could finally murder him.

"I did." Jimin looked over his shoulder and saw Namjoon standing at the opened door. Namjoon held his phone screen in front of Jimin's face to let Jimin see the CCTV footage he got himself from the security office.

"Care to explain?" Jimin emitted a long, deep audible sigh and accepted defeat.

"I just missed going out." Jimin admitted, this time he was being sincere. Namjoon can't believe the younger and he was this close of pinching Jimin's cheeks so he could wake him up to his senses. But tried not to and composed himself.

"How many times have I told you that going out past the curfew is strictly prohibited?!" Jimin rolled his eyes, getting tired of hearing Namjoon's never-ending lectures.

"I'm sorry hyung..." Jimin's voice almost faded in his last words. He walked and hugged Namjoon, even patting the older's back gently. He tiptoed to reach the level of Namjoon's ears. "But I don't promise not to do it again."