Chptr. 28: Do you want to?

3rd person's POV

After Jimin wiped his tears away and splashed some water on his face, he got out of the restroom to see Jungkook leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. Jimin rolled his eyes when he met his gaze.

"What took you so long?" Jungkook greeted happily, hopping beside Jimin so he could walk beside him. He was now acting friendly as if he already forgot what he just did a few minutes ago.

"What do you want?" Jimin replied uninterested. 

"I'm accompanying you to the dance floor. You know? Like how all gentleman acts." 

"You are no gentleman Jeon Jungkook, you're just a sexual harasser." Jimin told.

"Did you just, called me a sexual harasser?" Jungkook told with his eyes widened. 

"I just did." Jimin walked hurriedly so he could escape the annoying younger who was on his tail. He was about to get out of the grand hall when a pair of hands grabbed him by the elbow. 

"Where are you going? The dance floor's right there." Jungkook pointed out. 

"I'm going in my room, I'm not in the mood right now." Jimin brushed Jungkook's hand off of his elbow and continued to walk but Jungkook is still following him from behind.

Jimin sensed the presence behind him. He was so pissed on a lot of things. First, it's because Jungkook was acting like a jerk before but now he's being so persistent to be with him. Secondly, the fact that Jungkook hugged and kissed him made him feel like a bad person since he knew that Jungkook already had a boyfriend. And lastly, fucking Jungkook just spanked his ass! He never felt so disrespected his whole life until today.

"Jimin." Jungkook called but Jimin isn't looking his way. He just keeps on walking to head towards their Dorm Building.

"Jiminiee~" Still, Jimin isn't looking his way so Jungkook had thought of an idea.

"Jimin-hyuuuuungie~" Jungkook just tried to make his voice sound as cute as possible. It made Jimin taken aback so he then looked behind to see Jungkook's victory smile. 

"Finally, you paid attention to me." Jimin crossed his arms whilst looking at Jungkook with a strong glare. He wants to let Jungkook know how mad he is right now. But it doesn't seem as if it's working since Jungkook keeps on grinning, walking forward to Jimin's direction.

Jungkook brushed away Jimin's bangs that were on his forehead, then he caressed his cheeks as if it's the most precious thing he had held his whole life. He met the older's gaze who looked confused and had a little blush. 

"You look cute when you're like this you know that?" Jungkook just smiled but Jimin's heart was about to explode.

"I..." Jimin didn't know what to say. Everything Jungkook does makes him confused. It feels so wrong yet it feels the exact same opposite which was perfect. Every touch of him made him feel weak. Every call of his name makes him want to reply back. Every smile, every grin, every breath...everything about Jungkook affects him.

But he knows everything was wrong. At least right now it is. Since Jungkook isn't his. He belongs to someone. And he can't be with Jungkook right now, he was supposed to break it off with him. 

"Jungkook, I told you...you can't." Jimin was only looking at Jungkook's lips whilst their forehead was against each other. He was holding Jungkook's hands that were on his cheeks, trying to stop him from caressing his cheeks even more.

"I can't what Jiminie?" It almost came as a whisper as their breaths were fanning each other's lips.

"This is wrong. You are with Yugyeom now..." Jimin's voice fell as if he doesn't ever want to say that name neither remember their situation.