Chptr. 31: J-Hooooope!!

3rd person's POV

It was the next day when Mr. Park's bodyguards disappeared. Mr. Park already announced the battle in the whole school and encouraged everyone to join to add credits to their grades that would be helpful for their early debut as an Idol. Jimin expected this to happen, he knew that Mr. Park wouldn't play fair. He did that so it would lessen their chance of winning if many would join the battle.

"Don't worry about it Jimin, even though you can't perform with us, you can still help us plan our performance so it's still a win-win." Namjoon assured, already working on this new music lyrics they could use since the battle requires an original piece. Another addition to Mr. Park's advantage.

"I can't help but to worry hyung." Jimin replied, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Why not say that he wins already? He made it harder for us! It's not fair!" Taehyung crossed his arms and lazily sat on the sofa of Namjoon's office.

Hoseok smiled and he sat beside his boyfriend, patting his hair to calm him down. "You can't be frustrated at a time like this, let's just enjoy this as much as we can okay? Besides, we'll perform together and it would be a good experience!" Hoseok tried to cheer Taehyung with his positivity he always have.

Taehyung looked at Hoseok with a softer gaze. He was pouting all along but Hoseok's words was enough to make him trust his older boyfriend. "How can you be so positive at a time like this though? I really can't do without you." Taehyung leaned on Hoseok's shoulder and they cuddled together. 

Yoongi who was watching the two with a grumpy face motioned a fake vomiting expression, disgusted over the two lovey-dovey couple. Jin saw Yoongi's  expression and was about to die in laughter.

"Geez Yoongi, go find a love life already and you'll understand that those two was normal." Jin continued laughing whilst he was helping Namjoon.

"Nah thanks, I think I'm gonna pass on that." Yoongi fired back, he too was working on some melody Namjoon told him about. Basically, he was just adding some things to Hoseok's work.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who still looked worried about his deal with his father. Yoongi can't help but to be worried about him too. Others might not notice but Yoongi always looked at Jimin with an expression he only gives to the said male. He doesn't understand what he feels that's why he always try to shrug it off. 

Namjoon on the other hand, looked at the mint-haired who was looking at Jimin at the moment. He knows about Yoongi's developing crush over Jimin but he didn't say anything neither try to meddle with Yoongi's feelings. He doesn't even know if his assumptions are right but it's always right there in Yoongi's eyes. That fondness that always screams 'Jimin-ah, I'm here too but I'm too scared to say anything.' 

Namjoon smiled but he just continued what he's doing.

The atmosphere was soon broken by the door's loud bang, showing a huffing Jungkook on the door. As soon as he fixed his breathing, Jungkook run over to Jimin and hugged him tight.

"Thank God you're safe." Jungkook told, holding Jimin in his arms. The watchers are in awe of the two, giving them smiles and smirks but chose not to say anything...yet. Jimin, on the other hand, was a little embarrassed that Jungkook was hugging him in front of their hyungs.

"J-Jungkook, I'm fine...um, could you let me go though? I can't breathe..." Jungkook got on his senses as he moved a little backwards, scratching the back of his neck, embarrassed at his own actions.

"S-Sorry hyung, I couldn't stop myself." Jimin giggled. "It's fine...I didn't mean it that way." 

The two had an awkward atmosphere going around them but the they looked adorable in their hyungs' eyes. Namjoon looked again in Yoongi's side and he noticed his change of expression.