Chptr. 12: Lil Meow Meow [F]

3rd person's POV

(Minutes later...)

Why the hell did I even run away?! Jimin was breathing heavily. He opened the tap and scooped some water that he splashed on his face as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Park Jimin...what is wrong with you? 

The memories flashed in his memories once again. He remembered how Jungkook's lips touched that part of the skin on his finger, the sensation brought by the younger's tongue licking it one last time before he lets go.

It felt weird yet warm and heart fluttering-What the hell?! Jimin shakes his head while cooling off his heated face. 

I should stop thinking about that asshole. He is clearly not good for my heart. Jimin told whilst massaging his chest. He dried his face with a tissue and walked somewhere. When he turned into a corner, Jimin got himself passing the music room when he heard a sound making him stop in his tracks. He walked a little backward to check if he was hearing things right.

"Mmm..." Jimin's eyes widened as he heard a moan coming from the music room. W-Were they?

Being the curious little cat, he bent down and tiptoed to get closer to the music room that had its one window opened. 

Maybe they didn't even notice that this window was open. Jimin chuckled at himself. He looked over the window and his jaw almost dropped on the floor. 

He saw Jin and Namjoon cuddling and hugging each other. Jin who was leaning on the other side of the window circled his arms around Namjoon's neck whilst the younger circled his arms on his waist. Jimin could only see Namjoon's back in his angle. Namjoon inched forward to plant soft kisses on Jin's neck and Jimin swear he could vomit anytime at the inappropriate scene he was witnessing. 

These two hoes did not just make out in this holy place we call a music room!

Jimin thanked God that no one passed by here ever so often or else, these two idiots would make a scandal and lose their reputation. Jimin just rolled his eyes, about to close the window to give the two some privacy. But he stopped when he noticed something, erase that, someone who's under the Piano of the music room. There was a familiar guy waving at him, begging for help.

Jimin froze when he realized that a person was really under the Piano.

He looked at Jin and Namjoon who was in their own world doing something that shouldn't even be described, then to the pleading man, and then back to his two hyung. Shit! Don't tell me that this is really happening at this moment!

"Namjoon-ah...be gentle so I won't make noises...I-I'm embarrassed." Jin told whilst still in his position earlier. 

Jimin looked at the mint-haired guy under the piano who was already covering both his ears and closing his eyes, afraid of hearing any more of the lovers' sweet talk to each other. Namjoon leaned right off Jin's ears. 

"I would apologize in advance then...I think I can't promise that." Namjoon told with a deep voice and Jin swore his heart was about to burst at his sexiness. 

This two bitches I fucking swear...Jimin looked again at the Piano, he waved his hand to the guy so he could catch the attention of the terrified latter. He signaled him to crawl over the window so he could get out. The man did not understand at first so Jimin had to point at the window. 

Crawl...over...here...Jimin mouthed whilst the other finally gets it and nodded. Jimin covered his eyes with his one hand but there was also little holes so he could still monitor the two who were making out. It was to help the man crawl out without getting caught. Jimin signaled the latter to start crawling so he did.