Chptr. 5: First fight

3rd person's POV

It was morning already when Jungkook opened his eyes. He sat on his bed with his head aching like it was about to break. Fuck!

His vision was clear now but his headache reminded him of the party. He touched the temple of his forehead, massaging it whilst his eyes shut from the never-ending pain.

"Oh, Jungkook! Thank god you're already awake." Hoseok got in the room and smiled. He was holding a tray with a glass of water and a bowl which have soup in it.

"Here, eat this hangover soup Yoongi-hyung made for us and drink this medicine. This would help with your headache." Hoseok put the tray down on the side table and looked at Jungkook worriedly. He was feeling a little guilt too since he was the one who offered Jungkook a drink.

"About last night, did you put me in bed hyung? or Yoongi-hyung did?" Jungkook asked as he was still massaging his temple. He doesn't seem to remember some part of what happened last night. Hoseok looked at Jungkook with a confused face. 

"What do you mean? We saw you here passed out."

"So you mean none of you brought me here and that I got here by myself?" Hoseok nodded.

Jungkook can't even believe his words. What he only remembers was the part where he left and then nothing after that. He sure did walk to their room but he can't remember getting in. He removed the blanket covering his lower body and move out of the bed to go straight to the bathroom but he stopped when he felt pain on his butt cheeks. 

Why does my butt hurt? Ow...

"I'm surprised that you still managed to change your pants last night despite you being drunk." Hoseok laughed it off. 

Jungkook looked at his pants and Hoseok was right, his pants really are different from what he wore last night at the party. He was so sure it was black before but now it was a blue school pants. It seemed a little bit smaller than him as he can see the upper part of his ankle. 

"And is that a hickey on your neck?! Woah! Don't tell me you got laid last night!" Hoseok hung his arm around Jungkook while he shakes the younger who have no idea to what Hoseok was talking about.

"Why would I even get-" His eyes widened in shock, sudden flashbacks hitting him like lightning...

"You sure you don't want to continue our kissing session?" 

"You fucker, I'm not in the mood to play games with you." 

"You sure?...But your boner seemed to not agree with you though." 

"Shit!" Jungkook removed Hoseok's arm on his shoulder and rushed to the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror. He really does have a hickey on the right side of his neck. It appears more purplish rather than red which doesn't look like a simple bite. 

"Why would he suck my neck that piece of shit!" Jungkook now remembers how he knocked at the wrong door and how he stupidly let the asshole do something like this to him! He even remembered how their lips touched.

I would beat that motherfucker up! Jungkook gritted his teeth and wiped his lips with the back of his hand, trying to rub the mark of the latter's dirty lips.

"Hey Jungkook, you alright?" Hoseok constantly knocks on the bathroom door, checking if Jungkook was alright. Jungkook opened the door and met Hoseok's eye who was in shock at Jungkook's glare.

"W-What happened?"

"He sucked my neck hyung!" Jungkook shouted looking like a child telling on someone who just bullied him.