Chptr. 14: Adventure

3rd person's POV

"Is this the place where you go every time?" Jungkook looked around the street. He inhaled the fresh air from the outside as if it was his first time in his entire life to ever go out.

"I usually go here by myself but..since you insist to go with me..." 

"Don't you want me to come with you though?" Jimin was taken aback by the question. Jungkook showed a sad look on his face and Jimin felt guilty.

"I-It's not like that. It's just so unlike you to ask and come around." Jungkook's mood changed and he smiled at what he heard. Were he just faking it?! Jimin asked himself.

"Oh, so you want me to come. I know now why you invited me."

"W-What? I just asked you because you're begging to come-" 

"Whatever. It doesn't change the fact that you didn't refuse so that means you also want me to come with you." Jungkook walked away with his hands dug up in his pants. Jimin scoffed at the younger's unbelievable interpretation. Why would I want him to go with me?!

Jimin sped walk to be at Jungkook's same pace. "You are so full of yourself don't you know that?" He retorted. Jungkook chuckled at the shorter who can't seem to resist losing an argument. 

"What do you do here every time anyway?" Jimin calmed down to look around. He saw that part of the street where he usually goes to so he fastened his pace. Jungkook following behind him.

They are now in that specific spot Jimin was talking about. "Watch me there." Jimin gets his black face mask from his pocket and it covered half of his face. He wore the hood back over his head once again and started dancing without any music accompanying him.

Wh-What does he think he's doing? Didn't he clearly tell me that he doesn't want people seeing him dance?  Jungkook's eyes widened. 

Jimin started popping and freestyling and some people started to gather around little by little, amazed at Jimin's dancing. Jungkook saw this but can't believe what he was witnessing. A person shouted a song and started playing it with his phone. Jimin slowed his dance, starting to feel the music so he could dance with it. It was 'Billie Jean' by Michael Jackson.

Jimin started with a moonwalk. He neared his audience and reached for the man's hat who was there cheering. He placed it over his head and moved his hips up and down. The audience cooed and they keep on clapping their hands. 

Jungkook was watching him all this time in the corner smiling at Jimin's silly moves. He can't believe that this is what Jimin do for fun. He's really something else.

Jimin walked over to Jungkook and he grabbed him in the middle of the crowd. Jungkook was panicking, he wasn't sure of what Jimin was trying to do but Jimin swayed him, guided him so he could keep up and the crowd gone wild.

"W-What are you doing? I can't dance in front of them!" Jungkook shouted in Jimin's ears as the older chuckled.

"You just have to go with the flow of the music. Just feel the rhythm and you'd be fine." Jimin assured. 

The music stopped and someone played another song. 'Love Scenario' by iKON started playing. Jimin signaled Jungkook to be ready at the next song.

Jungkook nervously nodded. He sure knows the dance as he had seen it on the internet too many times. It was viral at TikTok App even.

Sarangeul haetda uriga manna jiuji mothal chueogi dwaetda~

They both started dancing in sync to the song, having fun together as people from the crowd was cheering for them. Some were even taking a video of them while some started placing bills and coins on the ground for their performance. No one could ever describe what Jungkook feels at this moment. Dancing with Jimin sure was fun, he felt free and it was an adventure he would never trade.