Chptr. 21: Birthday Surprise

3rd Person's POV

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOK~ Wake up, Wake up!" Taehyung pounced on Jungkook and he was resting his body to the sleeping bunny. 

"Kim Taehyung...move away..." Jungkook told sleepily. He was still on his bed at this late 9:00 AM. He doesn't mind since it's a Sunday. 

Taehyung was spanking Jungkook's blanket that was covering his body. "I won't go away not until you wake up!" He moved away from Jungkook, now standing up to drag the sleeping younger out of bed. 

"I told you I don't wanna go!" Jungkook covered his face with a blanket and continued sleeping, ignoring Taehyung. The older of the two scoffed and rolled his eyes. I don't want to do what I was about to do, but I guess this is the only way.

"Are you sure you don't wanna get up Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung asked, still not getting a reply.

"It's a waste then...I would just tell Jimin-hyung that you don't wanna see him-" Jungkook suddenly sat up whilst looking at Taehyung with sleepy wide eyes.

"H-He's here?" Taehyung nodded with a blank face. 

"Yeah, he was waiting outside but since you still wanted to sleep, I'll just tell him that you're not coming."

"I'm going! I'm going!" Jungkook got up hurriedly, almost tripping on his blanket just to wear his pajamas since he's only wearing his boxers. He was about to wear a simple T-shirt when Taehyung tossed him a plain white shirt instead.

"You shouldn't be wearing your Pajamas right now. We need to go somewhere so wear your jeans, I'll wait for you outside." Taehyung told him whilst he followed without even questioning a thing. Only if he knows.

.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon and Yoongi waved at the two who just arrived at the cafe. They were easily seen as they were seated at the window side. 

"Where's Jimin-hyung?" Jungkook asked, his smile faltered when he realized that Jimin wasn't there.

"Sorry Jungkook, but I have to do that since you're not getting up. I have no choice." Taehyung told casually. Jungkook's lips parted when he realized what Taehyung meant.

"You fucker you tricked me!" Jungkook was clenching his fist whilst glaring at Taehyung. Taehyung ran away to save his precious life and hurriedly went inside the cafe to hide behind Yoongi.

"What happened? Why are you hiding behind my back?" Yoongi asked with a confused face. He took a sip on his Americano and soon, he knew why Taehyung was hiding as Jungkook went inside the cafe like a mad buffalo. Jungkook sat at the table and snatched Yoongi's Americano. 

"Ya-"

"I would fucking kill you Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted making the three flinched in terror. Yoongi cleared his throat, slightly thankful that he didn't continue what he was about to say. He just let Jungkook stole his beloved Americano.

.

In another place...

"H-Hoseok-hyung, w-what are you doing? This is wrong..." Hoseok put his index finger on Jimin's lips. He was unbuttoning Jimin's polo whilst Jimin was stopping him with his two hands. Hoseok just smirked.

"Shh, Come on Jimin-ah, we have to do this." the older continued. 

"W-Why?" Jimin was scared of what Hoseok was about to do to him. 

"What do you mean why? Of course, you have to look nice for Jungkook!" Hoseok shouted and finally, he had finished unbuttoning the younger's shirt.