Chptr. 18: Truth behind it [F]

3rd person's POV

"What should I do hyung? I mean, I didn't even know that he was being sincere that night...I-I thought he was just joking or something." Jungkook scratched his head. 

Hoseok was looking at him like he was unbelievable. If he was in Jimin's position he would also be pissed by Jungkook for sure.

"How can you even forget something so important." Hoseok stated. 

I can't even forget about this box-smiled asshole's confession so how could you Jeon Jungkook?! Hoseok continued while glaring at Taehyung.

Taehyung happened to be staring at Hoseok so he flinched when Hoseok glared at him. W-What did I do this time?

The subject of their topic was now sexily walking in the cafeteria with Namjoon and Jin. Park Jimin to be exact. Just like every day, the girls began gossiping again, busy snickering with the arrival of the three. Since they have been close to each other because of Yoongi and Namjoon's friendship, Jungkook knew that the three was about to sit again on their table so he prepared himself. Maybe this would be his chance to talk to Jimin.

"Say good afternoon to this hella hot and handsome human being." Jin told when they reached the table, even blowing a flying kiss to the girls who were looking his way. The girls screamed and were fighting to get that imaginary kiss.

"Looks like your boyfriend was in a good mood." Yoongi chuckled at Namjoon who was busy shaking his head at his lover's behavior. 

"He is normally like this, he's not mental so y'all don't have to worry." Everyone laughed beside Jin who was glaring at his boyfriend, and Jungkook who was busy staring at Jimin. Jimin wasn't even looking at him. He was just folding his arms cutely.

I swear he's the only one who could look sexy and cute when he's mad. Jungkook chuckled at himself when Jimin caught him staring. 

"What ya' lookin' at?" He asked with his normal sassy tone so Jungkook had to look away. Namjoon and Jin were the first ones to sit. Jungkook's side of the table was the only one that's not occupied but Jimin wasn't moving. He doesn't want to sit beside the younger since he's afraid that Jungkook might do something again.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" Namjoon commented. Everyone noticed that Jimin has been avoiding Jungkook at all cost these past few days but they also know the reason behind it.

"I would if I had to." Jimin replied with a blank expression on his face. 

"Can't you just sit down?" Jungkook retorted, earning a scoff from Jimin.

"Says someone who does nothing but forgets someone's sincere confession...And besides, I don't want to sit with a pervert so It's better if I stand here." Jimin folded his arms.

"Did you just...called me a pervert?" Jungkook looked at the older as Jimin raised his brow. "Aren't you though?" Jimin challenged. There begins the intense stare battle between the two again. 

Apologize for not remembering my confession you asshole! Jimin retorted in his mind.

Can you not act cold towards me because it's making me scared to apologize for my mistake this little hot ass!-Wait, did I just call his ass hot?! The fuck Jeon Jungkook you really are a pervert!