Starting the journey.

The second the party was over Arin-boyfriend material-Hanson dragged Ross to his house so they could start to plan the road trip. With them being in Cali, they had to drag themselves all the way to Newyork city in four days. By Ross' car, it would take roughly forty-three hours straight with hardly any traffic or delays, that is roughly two days with no stops. But they had to add ten hours for padding. That's fifty-three hours. So two to three days. The concert was in four days. That should give them just enough time to get there and get tickets. Perfect.

"Okay, Ross, we should get some sleep. We take off tomorrow. Sound good?" Ross flashed a signature smirk and plopped onto the couch. Arin walked through the dim house a bit until he decided to log onto the computer.

Arin stared at the card, his mind flooded with feeling, dreams, hope, and ambition. After what seemed like a decade he started typing into google, Ninja sex party.

In second millions of things flooded Arin's mind, thoughts of dread, enthusiasm, and zest, as the results loaded. He scrolled down the websites a bit, opened a couple tabs to check out later, before switching over to pictures. Copious amounts of photographs and drawings appeared on the screen. Arin was stunned. Danny looked great in the pictures, although wearing very patriotic colored spandex, he was still the most beautiful man he'd seen in a while. Danny was often seen in the images with what looked to be a man older than him in a Ninja costume.

Popping over to one of the tabs he opened, he started reading a wiki page.

Ninja Sex Party (NSP) is an American musical comedy duo, consisting of singer Dan Avidan and keyboardist Brian Wecht. They formed in 2009 in New York City. The work of Ninja Sex Party typically consists of Synthpop or rock-oriented humorous songs, frequently on the topics of sex, seduction, love or fantasy, with Avidan and Wecht portraying the characters of Danny Sexbang, an idiotic, exuberant and strangely-dressed Hypersexual, Jewish, man, and Ninja Brian, an uncommunicative, homicidal ninja.

Arin silently thanked Wikipedia and clicked on the next tab, which was to order tickets. Without bothering to listen to a song, he bought the tickets. He didn't care about the quality of the music, but the adventure and the ambition of a wonderful relationship.

Soon Arin grew tired and headed to bed. The last thing he saw was the card that would start it all.

Ross had woken Arin up nearly around 7:00 am. "Yo, dude. We gotta go." He was standing above Arin's bed, with bags and suitcases. Arin sprung up and swiftly packed his bags. He decided to google once again how long it would take. Now it said one day and nineteen hours. He was set to take off.

About thirty minutes down the road Arin realized he had got the munchies. He immediately patted Ross and told him to find an eggslut. It was decently priced, for decent food too. As they sat down. Ross got a call, "Its Holly, I gotta take it." He stood up and walked out of the building. Holly was his current girlfriend, she was super sweet. Arin ordered his food and guessed what Ross would want. When Ross returned he simply stated, "What did you get me?" Arin answered with eggs.

Later on, once we got back into the car, the two just talked and joked around like normal. "Arin, I saw that you did some research on Danny, right?" Ross broke the laughter. "Yeah, I did, before I went to sleep. I didn't listen to anything though. I just read the wiki and looked at pictures. Also, I got the tickets." Arin reported. "Wanna listen to some of his songs?" Ross offered. Arin agreed and opened Youtube, searched up the band name. He randomly picked a song, he cracked up at the name alone. "Dude, check the song name," Arin turned the phone to Ross, who was driving, "Everybody shut up, I have an erection." He read it out loud as Ross glanced over at the phone and laughed, got this smug look on his face and stated, "Sounds like you on a Friday."

"Goddamn it Ross, listen to the song" Arin pressed play. They both listened to song after song, laughing their asses off. They stopped every once in a while to go to the bathroom and get drinks. It was pretty boring. That night Ross said hed drive for a while longer, then get Arin to drive.

Soon Arin grew tired and fell asleep. The last thing he saw was the card that would start it all.

Yes, eggslut IS a real restaurant.