The arcade.

Dan walked with Arin to the front of the venue, Ross and Jon were parked across the street talking in the car, not seeing the other two across the street. "Let's go." Danny led Arin to the crosswalk. When he pressed the button Ross saw the two young men. As soon as alerted to cross, Ross and Jon stepped from the car.

As Danny and Arin approached the car, Dan spoke, "Thanks for talking with me, I hope the concert wasn't too bad."

"Nah, It was great. Thanks for not being a douche." Arin smiled at Dan. "Well, give me a call sometime. I'd like to hang out again." Dan winked and then pulled Arin into a hug. After they parted, Danny walked away. Arin turned and looked Ross straight in the eye.

"I did it." Arin joked. "It's not the end is it?" Ross replied. "Far from it. Now let's go, I'm tired."

The next morning when Arin woke, he lay in bed for a while, rethinking the past night. When the realization hit him. "I got his number." He hadn't  bothered to change clothes from the night before, so he swiftly dug in his pockets, retrieving the slip of paper with the number on it. Quickly tapping the digits into his phone, Arin couldn't think of anything, but Dan. The number was in, so Arin sent a message.

"Whats up dude, its Arin Hanson." He muttered as he typed. After he hit send, he went to take a shower. Not expecting him to have reply soon.

Later on, when he picked up his phone, he saw that Dan replied. "Hey! you busy today?" Arin read out to no one.
Once Arin replied he got a call.

"Hey, Arin!" The other voice greeted
"Danny!"
"I'm free today if, you know, you wanna chill."
"Uh, sure, I don't start my part-time job until Wednesday. So I'm free."
"Awesome."

They made plans to meet at an arcade, Dan was to pick Arin up. After Arin hung up he quickly ran around and threw on better clothes, Meaning a Sailor Moon shirt and jeans.

A few hours later, sitting at his desk, on his computer, he was browsing the web when he heard his house phone rang. Every apartment had them so that the front desk could easily contact them. Arin stood up and walked to pick it up.

When he did he was informed that a "Tall man with curly hair who said his name was Daniel A." Was asking for his apartment number, it was then when Arin realized that he gave Dan the complex address, but not the code to get in, or his number. He confirmed relation and told the lady to let him in and over.

In a few minutes, there was frantic knocking at his door. Startled Arin opened the door, greeted by a panting Danny, who pushed into the room.

"Dude, I think that woman at the desk thinks I'm a drug dealer." Danny was laughing and breathing hard.
"Dude, Dude, Dude. What?" Arin held back some laughter.

After the two got in Dan's car, Arin asked, "Ok, so why does Desk girl think you're a drug dealer?"

"Oh, so I got here and realized that I needed to go through a gate, and I didn't know the code thing. So I walked to the front building and asked if I had the right place. I told her that I was looking for Arin Hanson, and she asked my name, and then called you, right? Well, as she was letting me through she looked at me and asked how I knew you. I made up a bullshit excuse. Saying that we just knew each other. She told me that if she catches me and you doing illegal shit you'll be evicted." He quickly explained.

"Well, Danny, you do look like a man who has been doing crack for ten years, it's the hair." Arin giggled a bit.
"I can't control my own hair. It's pure Judaism. No matter what I try." Avidan answered.
"Are you Jewish?" Arin exclaimed without thinking.
"Oh, yeah. My father is from Israel so I've grown up around it my whole life." Dan scowled at a car cutting him off.

After arriving at the arcade the two went bezerk. As they were competing at a newer game, Arin thought, Would this be considered a date? Eh, probably not.

 When Dan had walked away to do something, Arin wandered over to the Pac-Man machine. After he inserted a token, he couldn't stop. After a while, he set the high score. Out of habit, he yelled, "Fuck yeah!" Followed by a chorus of yells. When approached by a staff member, he instinctively called bullshit on him. This caused many parents covering children's ears and complaining. In the end, he was escorted out. After telling the man, that escorted him, "Uh, my phone is in the bathroom, with my friend who drove us here." Mr.Staff man walked back inside and made an announcement.

  Dan rushed out and found Arin beside the car. "What the fuck?" He exclaimed. "I go to the bathroom for five minutes, and you get kicked out." "Look," Arin proceeded to tell the story of what happened.

  In the end, Danny didn't care, he thought it was funny overall. But soon, Arin found himself in the living room of Leigh Daniel Avidan.

Half this chapter was done with speech to text, because I had a good idea while I was washing my dogs. And I didn't want to forget it. I thought I should share. Ok bye.