A/N-1+sneak peak.

Okay so.

Hello. This is a note explaining some things with the book.

Some of my writing has not been 100% where I want it to be. So the next chapter might be waiting for a bit. I have been trying to match my previous writing "Capability"

I believe part of this is because I have been busy, but I like to get chapters out quickly. So as of now, Imma try to get quality over quantity. I guess.

Major changes are happening to future chapters. I am also working to make a new cover art. (Current cover was quickly done in rush of needing to get it out)

So the chapters may come out slower than what they have been. I feel like I'm slacking. So to fix this, I am taking slightly longer to get chapters out. But hopefully once a week.

THE BOOK IS NOWHERE NEAR DONE. I HAVE A LOT MORE IN STORE.

But expect the quality of the chapters to pick up like in the earlier chapters (2&3) I hope to make the chapters longer as well. I am quickly writing this to just explain if I seem to take a while.

I also wanted to say

Thank you! For around 130 reads and 30 votes. I don't usually get too into the numbers, but this is a big thing, for this is the most I've ever had on a book on here. (I have had so many accounts that I've forgotten logins to) it's pretty cool.

Anywho, I just wanted to give a small update to all you cool people. Plus a small surprise on a chapter I've been working on since the start of this. I did mark out some words so there are no spoilers. But be excited! It might be a bit different, then what you see know. But I wanted to share some of it!

The chapter next and that one have gone through so many revisions already

Thanks! And goodbye! Have a great ass day/night!