quicken.

After Brian had finished getting slightly upset with the two, they found themselves back in that car. Back on the way to Arin's apartment. That night he would decide if he would move in with Danny. When they arrived at the gates, Danny just sat there. He hadn't unlocked the door.

"Dan?" Arin questioned. "Dan?" He repeated. Yet Dan looked out at the many complexes ahead of the two. Arin gave his arm a shake.

"Sorry. Sorry. Zoned out. Have a good night." Dan quickly spouted out as he unlocked the door.
"See ya."

The moment Arin walked into his apartment, (un)dressed for bed, he fell on to his bed and passed out. He must have slept in till noon, for he woke to a knock on the door. He quickly threw on the nearest clothes.

Suzy stood there all dressed up.
"Hey, Arin." She smiled.
"Suzy?"
"Yeah! You told me to stop by?"
"I don't remember doing so," Arin grumbled and motioned for her to come inside.

She pulled out her phone and showed him how he had apparently texted her, last night at 12:13 exactly. The text read

Hey, Suz wanna come over tomorrow, I wanna show you something! It's super cool. Be there around noon! I'm going to bed!

"Huh? Danny drove me home around eleven-thirty and I passed out the second I got home and changed." Arin explained confused.
"Well, then who did?"
"Wait. Where's my phone?"
"Did you not have it with you?"
"That son of a bitch. He took my phone!" Arin realized.

As soon as the words escaped his mouth, a knock sounded through the room. Arin sprang up and almost tripped over the coffee table rushing to the door. "Daniel!"

"Hi," Dan walked into Arin's apartment, "This must be Suzy, I've heard about you."
"Uh, where's my phone?"
"Oh, sorry Arin, I just really wanted to meet Suzy. And you left it in my car." Dan finished and seemed to mouth something else.

"Well, you guys go somewhere else, I have to go to work." Arin sighed looking at the time.

"Oh, well do you need a ride?" Dan and  Suzy both chimed together.
"No. My co-worker is picking me up. I'll text you guys later." Arin explained as he motioned for the two to leave,

"And Dan," Arin said before he shut the door, "You're gonna have a new roommate."

I'm so sorry for the wait. I'm getting them out faster, I had a lot of stuff to do, this is super short, but I felt like I NEEDED to get a chapter out, the next one should be way longer, its big. :)