Messing with Brians shit.

"It is midday. What can we possibly do without getting caught?" Arin asked standing up with Dan, "We aren't leaving the house, we're gonna fuck with Brians shit."

With that said, before no time the two were walking up the stairs "Okay, what should we do?" as they walked into the dark room. With a flip of the switch, the overhead fan light turned on revealing the small room.

"Brian has a Ph.D.?" Arin questioned noticing it framed above the bed. "Yeah, Theoretical Physics," Dan explained as he stepped further into the room, closing the door behind them. "He told me that he would rather write songs about dicks and sex and dress up like a homicidal Ninja with me than use the Ph.D.," Dan told Arin.

"Okay," Arin chuckled. "You know what we should do." He proceeded to unfold his plan of moving everything one inch to the left. It was then when Dan topped off this devious scheme with, "We should put a coat of glitter glue on his folder piano legs. So he would have to find and get the glue off if he wants to fold it up."

Before no time Arin and Dan were in the car to go get glitter glue. Though it was only a second time in a car with Dan, the third time being around him, Arin felt like he was an old friend. As if he had been around Dan for so long, the chemistry was there, A big spark lit off inside Arin every came in contact with him. He wondered how the other man felt.

While Arin was deep in thought staring at the dash, Danny spoke, "Do you have a drivers license?" He inquired.
"Oh, yeah. I think the day after I moved here I applied for the permanent one for California." Arin explained with a smile, he felt his shoulders relax.
"I still have to do that. It was only three weeks ago it was official was moved into Cali. Me and Brian both have to, I believe he told me that we would go to the DMV on Friday, the twenty-ninth day we'd have been here."  Danny had a noticeable smile on his face.

The two soon entered the Walmart. "The art stuff is in the back, let's go." Arin unintentionally grabbed Dan's arm and led him towards the back of the store. Having visited that section quite a bit when he first moved here, he knew everything by heart. With Arin's hand tightly on his friend's wrist, he had forgotten Dan's issue from earlier that day. No worry in mind. Just happiness.

The Moment that they stepped into the aisle is the moment Arin realized where his hand was. "Oh, sorry." He quickly apologized. "You're fine," Danny nodded but at the same time seemed lost,
"Here's the glue. What color should we get?"

"I like pink," Arin stated and took the bottle in his hand. "Plus, it stands out."
"I think we should use blue,  He knows who uses blue all the time," Dan countered.

"Let's just get both. Leave both our marks on his shit." Arin concluded in a low voice as if someone was listening. "Sure. We can do that." Dan grinned.

"Okay, let's check out before we run out of time," Arin announced as he took an extra two bottles of pink and blue glitter glue. The pair made their way to the checkout, all lines were long, even the self-checkouts. Arin and Dan waited in a quick lane, hoping that they would be helped soon. After what seemed like forever, the woman at the register grinned, greeted the two, and said the normal "Is that all?"

Arin pulled out his wallet from his back pocket, ready to pay for it. Dan placed his hand on Arin's shoulder, "Arin, No. I got it," Normally Arin should insist he did, but he didn't. Dan seemed determined, "It's only a ten." He brushed it off and gave the lady the money. 

Back out to the car, Dan looked at Arin. "Hey, Arin. You wanna drive?" Danny challenged. "Sure, why not?"
This was a mistake.

  The second Arin got behind the wheel he felt a rush, happiness. He had driven a lot on the way to New York and back. But he still liked it. Not having a car of his own yet, he cherished driving. Calming is a word to describe it. After a long while of fighting traffic, he pulled out onto the road. With a small smile, he started a conversation about video games with Dan. It was a calming time.

Arin missed the feeling of having someone there for him. He felt as if he had to do things alone. Solo. Just Arin. But when this stranger waltzed into his life, he hadn't felt the same. Fearful of the future, yet Excited for the times to be had.

Once home, Dan and Arin raced to Brians room. "Let's do this," Dan smirked. After using two entire bottles of glue on the piano, moving everything was the next step. With this in mind, Arin slid the piano over slightly. While Dan started with a desk.

  Sweating, Arin flopped onto the floor. "Dude." He huffed, completely out of breath. Dan plopped down beside him, both looking at the ceiling.

"How are you not sweating like a pig?" Arin questioned Dan, who hadn't even broken a sweat.
"I don't have working sweat glands. I sweat very little."
"Oh. How'd that happen?"
"I don't know."
"I sweat a lot."

"Hey, Arin? Uh, Brian is moving out soon. And I need a roommate. I was thinking you could move in. I know we just met not too long ago. But I know I can trust you." Danny sat up and stared at Arin.

"I'll have to think," Arin responded. Later on, the two heard the front door open. Quickly they dashed to Danny's room.

"What the fuck?"

This took me a while to get out, school is starting. But I'm writing like crazy with the next few chapters! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! Expect more soon.