Home.

Instead of heading off directly back to LA, Arin and Ross decided to sleep off the night, for Ross the night of yelling, for Arin the barf.

   The next morning, Ross checked out of the hotel and dragged Arin out with him, "Dude, I'm so tired." He complained. "Well, good news, You're driving." Ross tossed the keys to Arin. A few minutes of being in the car, Ross passed out in the passenger seat. Arin set his phone in a mount holder thing that was on the vent, so he could see the map that was on his phone.

  As Ross snoozed away, Arin drove about an hour with a blank mind. He wasn't even sure if he was thinking about driving. He snapped to conciseness when his phone rang, an unknown number.

  He tapped the green button and put it on speaker. "Hello?" "Hello, this is an automated mess-" Right then he hung up the phone.  Moments later the same number called him again. He answered just to tell it to fuck off. This process happened about 5 more times until Ross woke up. "Dude, what the hell?" He sounded groggy, while Arin was cursing out the automated message about student loans. "I just graduated high school, you piece of shit! I don't have fucking student loans yet, and I sure as hell wouldn't get help from you, son of a bitch! I-" Ross hung up the phone for Arin. "Calm down. Just block the goddamn number." He said and took the phone, proceeded to do so, as Arin puffed out air.

  "You're super moody lately. What's up with that?" Ross inquired later on. "I don't know, really. Bunch of shit happening, I guess. And I'm just here going on a wild goose chase, for this man I don't even know," Arin explained while turning a corner. "Like, Suzy is busy with stuff, you and Holly have shit. Jon is doing things. Everyone already is doing stuff, and I'm just here, still playing video games and making pictures out of lines, I haven't changed a bit." This is when the car fell silent for a couple hours. "Arin, being a bit serious. Why do you care? You're still young, Hell, half the time I act like a twelve-year-old." Ross asked.

  Ross fell silent and texted some people. This continued until they switched off. Hardly any words were spoken between the two.

  A couple of days had passed, Arin was tapping away at a game on his phone. "What game is that?" Ross asked trying to make conversation as they entered LA. "That one game Barry showed us," Arin answered not looking up or stopping. "Oh, I love that one game Barry showed us!" Ross smiled.

  A bit later Arin cursed and set his phone on the dash. "Damn, we're already back here?" He sighed. "It seems like so long ago since I've been home. If I don't see him this time-" "you'll give up?" Ross interrupted. Arin nodded and thanked Ross for everything, as he walked from the car into his apartment complex, dragging along his luggage.

  His apartment was small, yet it had two floors. Only two rooms. After he unpacked, he sighed and slumped down onto the couch.

  His mind went blank once again, he zoned out. Thinking about a million things, yet nothing at all. Arin Hanson stared at the wall next to the television, which was not on. Breathing in and out, In a trance of focus.

  He stayed that way until he heard repeated thumping and noises. He stood up and walked over to the wall, his neighbors on the other side, "Shut up! Can't be that good!" He then proceeded to curse out his neighbors. He felt back at home.

  Later on, late night, early morning, he laid down. Staring at the ceiling, he sighed. Arin picked up his phone and called someone.

"Hey, Suzy!"
"Hi, Arin!"
"Uh, Whats up?"

  They talked as normal, for a good hour. They planned on meeting up and hanging out before the concert in two days. Happy, Arin drifted to sleep.

   Suzy and Arin met at a coffee shop. They caught up like normal, that was until Arin got to rambling about his newest adventure. Suzy seemed to get way too excited.

   "Oh, Arin! This is great! You haven't talked like that in forever. I'm so happy for you, but uh, is that what you're wearing?"

"I mean, its a concert for a mostly sex-themed band. Why would I be fancy?" Arin was puzzled.

  "How much longer until the concert?" Suzy asked, "About two to three hours." Arin answered.

Before he could get a grasp on what was happening, Arin was driving back to his own apartment with Suzy. Once in the door, Suzy went straight to Arin's closet.

  "What the hell are you doing?" He asked chasing after her. "You are not wearing a pink shirt you've had for four years, and jeans that have dirt and dust on them. You have to have something better. This night will make everything better for you, I can tell." Suzy ranted on, searching for a better ensemble.

After what seemed like hours, she settled. "This is the best casual thing." She handed Arin new clothes to change into.

  After he emerged from the Bathroom, he sighed. "Thanks, Suzy, you always got my back." Arin chucked his old clothes into the hamper and checked his phone, "Oh, Ross is here." He explained briefly, took his wallet,  phone, keys to his home, and led Suzy out of the apartment. When they reached the parking lot, Arin discovered that  Jon was waiting with Ross.

"Hey, dude." Arin greeted Jon and pulled him into a bro hug.