The Star

Dear Diary
Let me start by introducing myself ,shall I? I am Zoya Siddiquie. I live in New York. I love this city but it isn't where I started my life.My life started in Mumbai, the city of stars. Not stars from the sky but superstars. I was one too , years ago. I was a super star but not a super good person . I was grey, maybe I still am .Then I gave up my stardom. Why ? That's a story. A story about me and the love of my life Aditya Hooda. But our story wasn't the typical girl meets boy one , it was mixed with hate and betrayal but I love our story. So I want to keep it in writing . So that I can read it whenever I feel like reading a beautiful love saga. So let's rewind and go six years back in time.

Six Years Ago
Zoya is in her make up room with fashion and film magazines strewn near her. Not one of them is without her beautiful face on it. And why shouldn't it have ? She had yet again made a mark in the industry by being the star whose film got into the 100crore club within just a day of its release.Zoya's PR executive Aditi knocked at the door and said 'So, congratulations Zoya. Your amazing career graph has yet again reached a new high.'
Zoya said 'And my personal life graph has seen a new low.'
She took a newspaper and thrust it into Aditi's hand and said 'Look at that. It says my film has had these raving reviews because I slept with my producer and he has sponsored these reviews for that. Why ? Why does it always happen with me? No sooner than you create a clean and nice image for me than such trashy news hit the headlines. A bunch of lies and my whole image goes for a toss.'
Aditi read the paper and said 'Honey I don't think anyone reads this paper.'
Zoya smirked and said 'I wish . But this is the paper that gives all the latest gossips of B-town. And people love these scandalous stories. So even if I wish nobody reads this paper , the truth is this media house works a lot with the public.'
Aditi read the name of the reporter and said 'Not Aditya Hooda Again.'
Zoya said 'This piece of news is published by him too ?Oh my god ! What does that guy want with me? Every six months this guy brings some infamous publicity for me. Why?'
Aditi said 'Maybe we should meet him and see what he wants..'
Zoya said 'Maybe'

Hi guys. I am back with a brand new FF. I promise it will be a nice tale. Please tell me how you found this chapter. Lots of love.