Complicated Feelings

Aditya didn't let Zoya drive because of her injury. They were silent the whole way, both lost in their own thoughts. Zoya recalled the nights incidents , her comfort level Aditya, the way she laid her head on his lap without giving it a thought , the way she felt safe and contented with him, how easily she shared her deepest secrets and how understanding he was, and then how she went in to save Aditya without thinking about herself,she thought 'Yeh kya hai jo hum mehsoos kar rhe hai? Ek ajeeb se khushi lekin dar sa lag rha hai. Kya ho rha hai jo humein samajh nhi aa rha hai? Yeh dosti toh nhi hai. Kaisi uljhan mein padh gye hai hum?'
She glanced at Adi and found herself smiling just by looking at him. She looked away.
They reached home and Aditya said 'Chalo, mein tumhari chot theek kar deta hoon.'
Zoya said 'Rehne di jiye, hum kar lenge.'
Aditya placed a finger on her lips and said 'Tumhe bolne ki ijazat nhi hai. Main bol rha hoon na, main karoonga toh baat maan lo meri.'
Zoya nodded her head and Aditya led the way and took out the medicines and took her arm. And with complete expertise tied up her hand with bandage. He said 'There you go. Ab tum aaram karo, kal subah coffee bana ne ki koshish mat karna, main le aoonga.'
He left and Zoya looked at the place where Adi had tied her arm. She touched it gently and blushed. Zoya felt light and happy. It was a feeling she hadn't experienced ever. She twirled a bit and went to bed.

Aditya sat on his chair and put his face in his hands. He took out his pen from his pocket and looked at it. It was his secret weapon. It was his hidden camera which used to record everything, just like he had recorded the night he had first met Zoya. He took out the chip and placed it on his laptop and viewed his recording. And there it was , Zoya baring her heart out. Zoya ,showing what she truly was. Aditya edited the video so that his face and voice wasn't seen or heard. And then he copied the video on a pendrive. He played with it because his mind was restless. He thought 'Maybe I should just take a shower to clear my head.'
As he let the water run over him, he recalled his moments with Zoya. And he couldn't help smiling at her innocent charm and her strong friendship. He recalled how she had taken care of him the whole night , how she had saved him from getting hurt and saying 'Chot aapko lage ya humein , dard toh humein hi hoga.'
He thought of the trust that she had on him and how easily she had told him her life story. He suddenly dreamt that Zoya was there and she said 'Aditya , dekhiye na aap bhi humare baare sochne lag gye. Hum utne bure nhi hai jitna aap sochte hai. Galtiyan toh sabse hoti hai na, humse bhi ho gyi, maaf kar dijiye humein Aur humare sacche dost ban jaise.' She put her hand forward. Aditya was about to take it when Arjun appeared on the other side and he said 'Bhai, aaj main aapke saath nhi hoon sirf Zoya ki wajah se, aap apna badla kaise bhool sakte hai. Main toh aapka sab kuch tha na? Mujhe dekhiye bhai aur yaad kijiye yeh sab natak hai.'
Aditya looked at Zoya and then at Arjun. He screamed in helplessness, 'AAHHHHHH, Kyun, Kyun, main pighal rha hoon, Kyun main Zoya ke kareeb ja rha hoon.'
He bumped his fist against the walls and let the blood cover his knuckles. Tears flowed down his eyes. Aditya turned the shower off and then thought to himself 'Abhi yeh pen drive dene ki jaldi kahan hai, ek do mahine ruk jata hoon. Ho sakta hai mujhe kuch Aisa mil jaye jo Zoya ke liye utna personal na ho aur Voh hurt bhi Na ho.'
A small voice again nagged him 'Kya farak padta hai Zoya hurt ho ya na ho, yeh news leak ho gyi toh tera badla poora hoga Aditya.'
Aditya shut his eyes to stop the voice and went to sleep.

The next morning he woke up early and remembered he had to make coffee for Zoya. He prepared her coffee the way she liked it and then went to her house. He looked at her and said 'Good morning, yeh rhi tumhari coffee.'
Zoya said 'Aapne kyun zehmat ki? Hum khud bana lete.'
Aditya said 'Meri walking talking Ghalib, tum yeh urdu classes baad mein dena. Pehle apna haath dikhao.'
He checked her wound and said 'Dard toh nhi ho rha Na, ? Shoot cancel kar sakte hai , tumhari health zyada important hai.'
Zoya smiled and said 'Aditya aap na bohot..
'Acha hoon.' Aditya completed the sentence. 'Jaanta hoon'
Zoya hit him on his arm and said 'Bohot hua mazak, aap gaadi nikaliye please, hum ready hoke aate hai.'
Aditya nodded. After some time they reached the location and Zoya went for her rehearsals, leaving Aditya again alone with his thoughts. He sat watching Zoya and her co actor , shooting a romantic number. He saw the co actor struggling to lift Zoya at the right angle and suddenly as though he was pulled towards Zoya, he went there and told the co actor to watch him. He held Zoya's waist lightly , took her arm and put it on his neck and then hoisted her gently and twirled. Somehow he was lost in that moment and imagined that he was dancing along with Zoya and he felt so amazing. Suddenly he heard the director saying 'Good job.'
Aditya came back to his senses and put Zoya down. The director told the co actor that this was the way it was supposed to be done. Aditya left the place and after some time found Zoya beside him, he spoke before Zoya could say anything , 'Voh jo kuch bhi hua....., Main behek gya tha. Voh...'
Zoya said 'Aditya , ismein aap itna dar kyun rhe hai. Aapne toh acha hi kiya, kamsekam scene toh shoot ho gya aapke tutorial se. Vaise humein nhi pata tha aap itna umda naachte hai.'
Aditya was shaking and trembling. He barely heard what Zoya was saying. His hand reached his pocket and the pen drive. Things were getting too complicated for the forever clear,Aditya Hooda.

So people what did you think of this chapter ? Was it good? Do tell me your reviews and do vote. Lots of love