He Meets Her

Zoya lay on the bed upside down. Her hair was covering her face. Rays of sunlight were inching their way towards her face from the slits in her curtain. Zoya got up suddenly and groped for her mobile and checked the time and slumped back again. She had a pathetic headache and a terrible hangover.She called for the girl who worked in her house "Parul,could you give me that hangover tonic please. Humara sar phata ja rha hai.'

After some time someone came and gave her the tonic. Zoya didn't look at who it was at first and then suddenly looked up and exclaimed 'Aditi ? You spent the whole night here?'

Aditi said 'Well, I couldn't leave you all alone yesterday night.'

Zoya looked embarrassed and said 'I am so sorry for my behaviour last night. Aapne humare liye party rakhi and I was drunk. I am really ashamed of myself.'

Aditi clapped Zoya on the shoulder and said
'Zoya I am your best friend first and then your PR executive and manager. I understand what you went through yesterday. So to put an end to all your troubles, I have fixed a meeting with that Aditya Hooda today.'

Zoya almost spat out the tonic and said 'Kyun? Why would I want to meet that publicity hungry moron. Humein apna din kharab nhi karna.Aditi, aap yeh meeting cancel kariye.'
Aditi said 'No, just meet this person and finish this matter once and for all. Offer him money to shut his trap and you would be free.'

Zoya sighed and said 'When is the shoot today ?'

Aditi said 'It's an afternoon shoot.'
Zoya groaned 'Afternoon? Itni dhoop . Aur uske upar voh heavy costumes. Aur phir voh wahiyaat meeting. Humara din hi kharab hai aaj ka.'

Aditi laughed and said 'You better get ready . You should reach the location by nine so that after your meeting you can start with your rehearsal.'

Zoya held her head and dragged herself out of bed and went to get dressed.Being an actress was sure hard work. Being glamorous 24/7 was definitely not easy.'

She came out and did her daily ritual of going to the roof of her mansion and waving at her fans. As usual thousands of people had gathered here to catch one glimpse of her. Zoya thought  'Some fans make the hard work worth it.'

She reached her location and went inside her vanity and was handed over the script. She was rehearsing her dialogues when someone knocked at the door. Zoya said to herself in an irritated tone .'Now who?'. She called out 'It's open.'

And in walked like a pleasant blow of wind Aditya Hooda.Zoya stared at him. Those muscular arms , kind brown eyes , cheerful and an extremely handsome face with a dash of boyish charm. Zoya stopped staring and said 'Aapki tareef?'

Aditya smirked and said 'Har koi karta hai.'

Zoya rolled her eyes and said 'Try something new next time. Hang on, I have seen those eyes somewhere.' She thought hard and clapped her forehead and said 'You are that bar guy aren't you,the guy who saved me from falling down yesterday night.'

Aditya said 'Not so drunk after all.?'

Zoya smiled and said 'Maybe not. So what brings you here bar guy?'

Aditya sat down on the chair in front of her and said 'The bar guy also has another identity, I am Aditya Hooda..'

Zoya's smile vanished and was replaced by a look of repulsion.

Aditya saw that look and said 'Toh Mujhe dekh kar aap zyada khush nhi hai.?'

Zoya said 'Kya lenge aap.'

Aditya looked puzzled. Zoya said 'Chai, coffee, soft or a hard drink.'
Aditya said 'Coffee.'

Zoya poured him and herself a cuppa and said 'Toh janab, bataiye aapko humse takleef Kya hai.?'
Aditya said 'Nothing. Mujhe koi takleef kyun hogi. In fact I am a huge fan of yours and also kinda have a crush on you.'

Zoya said 'So being a fan you have decided to write rubbish about me in every six months and surprisingly people believe it as well.'

Aditya said 'Kya aapne kisi Aur fan ko apne vanity mein appointment de kar coffee ke liye bulaya hai?'

Zoya said 'So these tactics were to draw my attention was it.?'
Aditya said 'Not exactly. Actually I want a job. I want to be your PR executive, manager and everything that you make me.'

Zoya said 'And why would I do that?'

Aditya leaned back and casually scratched his stubble and said 'Well firstly because I have lost everything, my home , my family and I am out of money. Secondly I have always wanted to work with you because I am absolutely crazy about your work. Thirdly , you know how well I control my pen. If I can cook up false and scandalous stories about you and make people believe it , then I can also clear your name within a few minutes and make everyone who hates you and despised you come and love you. And fourthly, you may call it blackmail but I have this.'
He produced a pendrive and showed her the clip it contained. It had her stumbling in the bar last night , dead drunk.
After the clip ended Aditya said 'Now I could either give this to the leading entertainment media portals and have them throw dirt at you by calling you a raging alcoholic or I could give it you and have you destroy it.'

Zoya looked at very hard for a few minutes and then said 'Aap bohot hi badtameez aur behaya insaan hai, I hope you know that.'

Aditya smiled and said 'Couldn't put my description in better words. Lekin isi badtameezi ne humein aapse milaya And I hope you will make a good choice.'
Zoya sighed and said 'Fine. Hand over the pendrive to me and I will give you the job for six months. If you can prove your worth in these six months, then you may continue otherwise the doors are open.'

Aditya said 'Six months are enough for me.'
Zoya merely nodded and asked for the pendrive. After that she said 'You may join me from tomorrow. I hope to see you at seven in the morning. And be punctual. Now leave.'

Aditya left and Zoya threw the pendrive in rage and said 'I can't believe I have given a job to that repulsive insect. Such a pretty face with an equally disgusting inside.'

Aditya stroller outside and thought to himself 'Che Mahine Zoya Siddiquie. Inn che mahine mein , main tumhe barbaad karoonga.Tumhari barbaadi Mubarak ho.'
He took out his wallet from his pocket and looked at a photo and said 'She will pay for what she did to you.'

Guys I am extremely sorry for this laaaateee update. But was caught up with some important work. I hope to update regularly from now. Please tell me how you like the storyline and how you found this chapter. Do vote. Lots of love.