Epilogue

The Grey Hues, Scene 1 Take 1

Zoya Siddiquie is sitting serenely and writing in her diary. Statue of Liberty is visible from her window and she is reminiscing her days from Mumbai.

Scene 2 , Six Years Ago
Zoya sitting with her PR Aditi and asks about Aditya Hooda.

Dialogues.

The director , Anirudh Sharma said cut and both the scenes got shot in a single take .Jennifer Winget came to her director and she asked him 'So , what did you think of the scenes? Was I able to portray Zoya Siddiquie well?'
The director smiled and said 'Jen, you know that you always excel in whatever you do. I admit Zoya Siddiquie is a complex character to play but you did it with finesse.'
Jennifer sat back pleased with her work and then asked 'By the way you still haven't finalised anyone for Aditya Hooda. It's high time you start looking for the perfect guy for the part.'
The director said 'Well , actually  I have already roped in someone but didn't know when to tell you.'
Jennifer looked surprised and said 'Why did you need an occasion to tell me ? Who is it ?'
The director gulped and said 'It's your sworn enemy off screen, Harshad Chopda.'
Jennifer spat her tea and said 'You chose Harshad ? Why would you do that ?'
The director said 'Because you guys look perfect together. You seem to bring the perfect chemistry and your intense scenes are what the audience crave for.'
Jennifer said 'And he is going to be here when ?'
The director said 'Today , in about two hours.'

Jennifer nodded curtly and went to her make up room and started reciting her dialogues. After some time there was a sharp rap on the door and Jennifer called 'Come in.'

And in came a man with looks to die for. His rippling muscles which accentuated his veins were drool worthy. Wearing a crisp white shirt and black denim jeans he could make anyone stop their breath and just look at him. Jennifer looked at his reflection in her mirror and said 'Oh , it's you.'

Harshad came forwards and leaned on her chair and gave a peck on her cheek and said 'I see you are still carrying on with your 'I hate Harshad Chopda facade.'

Jennifer stood up and put her arms on his neck and he put her arms around her waist and said 'Mr. Chopda , till the time we get married I am not going to let anyone ship us, because I believe in that evil eye thing..'

Harshad bought her closer and said 'But you and I set everything on fire , so people will always have a reason to ship us. By the way I missed you a lot these last three months. I missed the shooting of Bepannah too you know.'

Jennifer snuggled in his chest and said 'I missed you too and that's the reason I asked you to get in touch with Anirudh. I knew that the moment he will see you , he will stop looking for an Aditya Hooda. You are just perfect for the part. Those intense dialogues and the love that your character has for Zoya is something that only you could have done justice too.'

Harshad sat on the bed and made Jennifer sit on his lap and said 'I am sure that this time you too will bag the best actress award at the Filmfare awards. And this movie will be one of the best ones of our career , after Bepannah of course. So I was thinking if things go like this , we could marry this year itself. We both are at the peak of our career. We both are insanely in love with each other for the past 5 years and still haven't got over each other. The timing is perfect. What do you say?'

Jennifer thought for some time and said 'I will marry you this year on one condition.'
Harshad grinned and said 'Name it my lady.'
Jennifer said 'You will make a hand made jewellery for me like Aditya did for Zoya.'
Harshad said 'And what if I say that I have tattooed something just like Aditya did for Zoya.?'

Jennifer got up shocked and said 'You did not?'
Harshad opened the first three buttons of his shirt and where his heart was located was a small infinity sign and in it was written 'JenShad.'

Jennifer lightly brushed her hand on his well toned chest and tears of happiness rolled down her eyes and she said 'Harsh , this wasn't needed.'

Harshad made her sit on his lap again and said 'Now you will have something to kiss too when I kiss HakunaMatata.'

Jennifer laughed and hugged him tightly and said 'I can't wait to marry you. Do you think we too will have a beautiful story just like AdiYa had in The Grey Hues?'

Harshad shook his head 'No. Because I can't make up lines like Aditya does in the film.'
Jennifer hit him hard on his chest and he groaned and said 'Idiot. Jen, we will have the most beautiful love story that this world will see. Because this story has you and with you everything's beautiful.'

Jennifer whispered in his ears 'I love you Harshad.'

And Harshad held her close tightly because he was handling the most precious jewel present in the universe and whispered back 'I love you to the moon and back too Jen.'

So my readers this marked the end of The Grey Hues. Do tell me how you found the epilogue. I will miss you guys a lot because it was an amazing journey for me. I will miss writing this book because honestly this book has literally given me amazing memories. I never thought that I would be able to do justice to Hindi dialogues but the way you guys responded to it was overwhelming and it encouraged me to write more. You guys have been delightful readers. I used to look forward to your comments because they made me so happy. So thank you so much for sticking to The Grey Hues till the end. Stay safe and stay well my readers. Lots of love to you♥️♥️♥️♥️
Cold Dragon