Once a saviour,Always a saviour

For nearly the next three weeks Zoya continued her cold treatment with Aditya. Neither did she ever look at him nor spoke to him about anything apart from work. Aditya didn't complain but did as he was directed. He didn't expect anything from Zoya this soon. From washing clothes and utensils to making Zoya's schedule he did everything. Then on the last day of shoot he heard that the stars were planning a party. And he heard something that shocked him. The male lead of the film was telling one of his friends about a plan to get Zoya drunk and then bring her to his room for some pleasurable activities. Aditya stayed rooted on his spot like a stone statue. Then he rushed to Zoya's vanity opened the door without knocking.
Zoya looked at him and said 'Kya hum iss harkat ki wajah jaan sakte hai?'
Aditya said 'Tum aaj raat ki party mein nhi jaaogi.'
Zoya looked amazed and said 'Kya kaha aapne?'
Aditya said 'Vohi jo tumne suna, tum aaj party mein kisi halat mein nhi jaaogi.'
Zoya narrowed her eyes and said 'Aap hote kon hai humein rokne wale? Dost hai, abbu hai ya shauhar hai humare?'
Aditya said 'Main tumhara...'
Zoya chokingly said 'Tumhara, Kya, Aditya Hooda? Kuch nhi lagte aap humare. Humare saath koi bhi rishta banane ka haq kho chuke hai aap.'
Aditya held her arms and pinned her to the wall and said in a low whisper 'I don't care. Mujhe tumhari fikr hai aur isliye aaj party mein tum nhi jaogi.'
Zoya pushed him and said 'Hum jaayenge kyunki hum aapki baaton par bharosa nhi karte.'
She was about to leave when Aditya held her hand to stopping her and said 'Galti maine ki hai Zoya , uski saza khud ko kyun dogi tum ?Meri baat maan lo aur please mat jaao.'
Zoya pulled his hand from herself and said 'Humari parwaah karni chod dijiye Aditya, koi zaroorat nhi hai uski. Hum pehle bhi akele the aur aaj bhi hai aur humesha rahenge.Bas kuch palon ke liye behek gye the.'
She left and Aditya thought 'Zoya tum chaho ya na chaho tumhe main akela nhi chodoonga kabhi.'

At the party Zoya and her crew were chatting and having some shots. Aditya found a way and crept to the party and kept himself in the corners. After some hours Aditya noticed the lead of the film trying to execute his plan. They offered Zoya some more drinks and soon Zoya had too much to drink. She was now giggling and smiling idiotically with her co star.
Aditya noticed the lewd and hungry expressions on the leads face and then decided to stop this matter before it got out of hand. As the lead was about to creep his fingers on Zoya's thighs ,Aditya caught it and twisted it. The actor said 'What the hell. Tum kaun ho? Tum jaante bhi ho, main kaun hoon.?'
Aditya looked at him dangerously and kept twisting his hand till he heard a crack. With the loud music and the dim lights no one noticed this commotion in the corner. The actor caught hold of Aditya's collar and said 'How dare you ? You have no idea what I can do to you . I will destroy your entire existence.Lagte kaun ho tum Zoya ke, ki use bacha rhe ho.?'
Aditya said in a cold voice 'Main Zoya ke beete hue kal se juda hua kala sach hoon , uske aaj ka zakhm hoon aur uske aane wale ki khushiyaan hoon. Zoya meri hai, aur uske saath jab jab kuch bura hoga main pohonch jaoonga. Aur rhi baat mereko barbaad karne ki, toh yeh khyaal apne chote aur gande dimag se hata do. Yahan ke jo CCTV camera hai voh sab kuch record karte hai. Aur mujhe 2 minute nhi lagenge ek clip leak karne mein. So get out of my way and don't you dare mess with Zoya ever again.'

The actor got scared of Aditya's threat and argued no further. Aditya turned around and saw Zoya gulping down more drinks. He took her hand and threw the glass away. Zoya said in a slurred and in a very childish manner 'Kya kar rhe hai aap? Peene di jiye na.'
Aditya picked her up in his arms and rushed through the emergency exit. He found the parking lot empty and quickly slipped in to his car and laid Zoya beside him. She went on saying 'Aditya aapne kyun humari jaan bachaai.' She then placed a finger on her chin as if thinking hard and said 'Humein pata chal gya. Yeh bhi aapka plan hoga na. Zoya ko mushkil mein daalo aur phir bachao taaki Zoya maan jaaye. Dekha, hum kitne smart hai, kitni jaldi aapka plan samajh gye. Areee, humein abhi yaad aaya,aapka voh secret camera yeh sab record kar rha hoga na. Hum chup ho jaate hai. Ssshhhhhhhhh.'
She placed her finger on her lips and Aditya looked at her gently and said 'Nhi voh camera maine phenk diya. Jo cheez tumhe dukh degi main usko tumhari zindagi se nikaal doonga.'

Zoya started laughing and said 'Achaaaa. Toh aap khud ko bhi phenk denge.'

Aditya said nothing but let his tears flow. Zoya was silent for some time and then she said 'Jin se bhi hum pyaar karte hai voh humein kyun chod dete hai? Pehle abbu,ammi aur ab aap. Kya hum itne bure hai?'
Tears flowed from Zoya's eyes and Aditya wiped them and said 'Nhi Zoya ,tum bohot achi ho.'
Zoya said 'Toh phir aapne humein kyun dhoka diya. Hum toh aapse itna pyaar karte hai aur aap uska 0.5% bhi nhi karte humein. Aapke paas rehkar hum sab gam bhool jate the aur aaj aapko dekhkar hi gam mein doob jaate hai. Kyun, Aditya .... kyu..ky...'
She fell asleep while talking and Aditya looked at her beautiful face with adoring eyes. He swept the strands of hair from her face and then thought to himself 'This face is filled with tear streaks because of me and my stupidity.Zoya tumhe andaza bhi nhi ki tumhe dard mein dekh kar mujhe kitna dard ho rha hai. Main pagal tha jo apni nafrat mein aur Arjun ke andhe pyaar mein tumhari sacchaai aur acchai dekh nhi paaya. Par kya karta , voh toh mera bhai tha na. I wish I could turn back time and re do whatever I did to you. Lekin aisa possible nhi hai,magar yeh sudhaarna possible hai. Isliye I promise you Zoya , aaj ke baad tumhe koi takleef nhi hogi. Tumne jo khoya main sab laakar doonga, main tumhari maafi bhi haq se loonga aur tumse wapas apna rishta shuru karoonga. Aur iss baar yeh rishta itna mazboot hoga ki khuda bhi humein juda nhi kar paayega Zoya.' He paused for some time and then leant forward and whispered in her ears softly 'I love you Zoya.'

So readers how was this part ? Do you think Zoya will forgive Aditya or this will be the end of their story. Do drop in your reviews and comments.. And please do vote. Lots of love♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️