Secrets

Aditya looked away from Zoya and cleared his throat. He said 'Toh Zoya, yeh jagah tumhe tumhare abbu ke saath bitaye wakt ke baare mein yaad dilati hai. Abhi nhi aati kya unke saath yahan?'
Zoya suddenly turned very grim , 'Pichle 7 saal se humne apne abbu aur ammi se mulakat nhi kari.'
Aditya looked at her and was surprised to see tears flowing down her pretty orbs. Zoya continued and said 'Hum ek conservative family se the. Doctor ya engineer bante toh shayad hum aaj apne family ke saath hote. But I chose to model when I was nineteen. Abbu ne humein kamre mein band bhi kara tha tab. Lekin hum bhi ziddi the, jab star banne ke sapne hi dekhe tab ussse pura  karne ke liye hum kuch bhi kar sakte the. Do saal tak humne abbu ko mananne ki koshish kari lekin unhone humari nhi suni. Phir hum bhaag aaye vahan se.'
Adi interrupted her and said 'Bhaag aai? Lekin tumhare interviews mein toh tumne humesha bola hai ki your parents have always supported you.'
Zoya smiled a smile tainted with sadness and said 'Jhooth bolna padta hai Aditya Hooda, is industry mein rehne ke liye fareb karna padta hai. Everyone likes to read happy stories, stories of empowerment, and maybe even stories of how people broke their chains but no one likes to read stories on how you went against your family. Toh humne khud ki nayi pehchaan banai, ek nayi kahani likhi. Aaj bhi jab humein awards milte hai , hum unhe apne abbu ammi ko dedicate karte hai, is ummeed mein ki ek din voh humein call karke yeh bolenge ki 'Zoya we are proud of you , garv hai ki aap humari beti hai.' Isliye humein awards lene mein bhi Koi khushi nhi hoti because I have no one to share my happiness with.'

She broke down and cried helplessly. Aditya couldn't resist putting an arm around her and comforting her. He stroked her hair and Zoya placed her head on his lap. Aditya said 'Zoya , tumhe dekh kar lagta nhi hai ki tum itne dard mein ho. Tumne kabhi kisi se yeh sab share kyun nhi kiya?'
Zoya said 'Kyunki hum kisi pe itna bharosa nhi karte, Aditi pe bhi nhi.'
Aditya was shocked, he thought 'Yeh kya ho rha hai? Main kaise ise dhoka de sakta hoon. She trusts me and she has already fought a lot, I can't do this.' And just then another part of his mind said 'Aditya, this is the news that can shock everyone. If this goes in the media , it will be the perfect revenge. And you will get the job too. Aur mat soch Adi, apna badla le aur ja. Remember she is the reason you lost Arjun and also the reason that you had give up on your dream.'
Zoya broke the silence and said 'Ek aur baat bataye aapko?'
Aditya said 'Hmmm'
Zoya said 'Aapko voh video yaad hai, jo leak hui thi, humari aur Arjun Singhania ki?'
Aditya felt his hair rising and whispered 'Haan yaad hai'
Zoya said 'Voh humne hi leak kari thi.'
Aditya said 'What ?'
Zoya lowered her voice, looking up at the sky  and said in a whisper 'Humne bohot badi galti kar di thi Aditya. Hum karna nhi chahte the lekin...' She gulped and continued 'It was a publicity stunt , I know it's disgusting but I gave in. I feel so ashamed. No one knows that I was behind it . Some guessed but most fans thought I was the victim, and I gained sympathy and popularity along with hatred.'

Tears of fire were flowing down Aditya's eyes. Till today , a very tiny part wanted to believe that Zoya hadn't done anything bad but after now , things changed.
Zoya continued and said 'Uske baad humne kabhi aisa nhi kiya. I tried to be a better person. I tried to be kinder and a good human being . But I don't think my past will ever leave me'
Aditya said 'Tumhare Aur Arjun ka relationship tha kaisa?'

Zoya got up from his lap and said 'Iske baare mein aapko fir kabhi bolenge. Ab chaliye.'

She got up from the bench, Aditya was lost in his own thoughts and he didn't notice a rock in his way, he was about to trip and fall on its tip when Zoya screamed and said 'AAADITYA', and held him with her arm . Her arm got the full blow of the rock and she was left with a deep and huge gash on her arm. Aditya said 'Zooyaaaa..'
He took her hand and said 'Tum pagal ho Kya? Dekhna chaiye tha na? Apne baare mein nhi kam se kam apne kaam ke baare mein toh sochti. Kaise karogi kal shoot.' He kept bashing her for her carelessness as he tied his handkerchief on her arm.
Zoya kept looking at him and said 'Chot aapko lagti phir.'
Aditya said 'Lagti toh lagti, Mujhe toh dard lekar shoot nhi karna padta na?'
Zoya said dreamily 'Abhi bhi humein hi dard ho rha hai, tab bhi humein hi hoti. Aapko dard aur dukh se bachane ke liye hum kuch bhi kar sakte hai.'
Zoya stopped herself and broke free from her trance , composed herself and said 'I mean , I can do anything for my best friend.'

Aditya said nothing and Zoya blushed deep. Aditya understood that Zoya had feelings for him deeper than a friend and though that was what he wanted , he didn't feel happy and Zoya suddenly was scared of the unknown feelings bubbling in her heart.

So my loyal readers, how did you find this chapter. I know, I am being very late in giving updates but it's just my schedule. I hope I can find more time to give updates sooner. But do tell me your views on how you are finding  the chapters, I love to read your comments. And do vote . Lots of love♥️♥️