Let me save you

Aditi walked in the vanity and saw Zoya angry. She said 'Kya hua? Aditya Hooda se baat hui kya? What did he say?'
Zoya looked up with rage and said 'Say? He didn't say , he threatened me with this video. But in such a sweet voice that you would feel that he is helping you.See this.'
Zoya showed Aditi the clip and Aditi looked stunned, Zoya continued 'Dekha aapne. Humein toh yeh samajh nhi aata ki unhone yeh video banai kaise? Lekin hum kuch kar thodi sakte hai ab. Ab toh humein unhe 24 ghante dekhna padega.'
Aditi said 'Why?'
Zoya answered 'Voh isliye, kyunki voh humein bol ke gye hai ki agar humne che mahine ki naukri  nhi di toh voh yeh video leak kar denge. Hum aur tamasha nhi chahte Aditi, isliye hum maan gye. Che mahine baad hum unhe naukri se bahar nikal denge aur yeh video bhi destroy kar denge. But you don't worry Aditi , though he is going to be working for me , he will be reporting to you. So your job is secure.'
Aditi shook her head and said 'I am not worried about that. I was thinking , this Aditya Hooda looks a like professional gamer. Zoya, this guy has something planned, I am sure of it.I will find out.'
Zoya said 'Aditi , don't think so much about him. He needed a job and he got one. Leave it at that. Now come here and rehearse my lines with please.'
Aditi wasn't fully convinced at Aditya's motives but didn't push the matter forward.

Aditya's Place
Aditya called out to Mahi. Mahi came and said 'Kya hua bhai? Kyun chilla rhe hai.'
Aditya was beaming and said 'Aa baith na Mahi. Aaj maine khud khana banaya hai humare liye. Come on sit.'
Mahi was surprised and said 'Sab theek hai na bhai. Itni khushi ki wajah.'
Aditya said 'I got the job at Zoya's place Mahi. Ab main apni manzil se bas itna door hoon. Very soon , I will get what I have wanted for the last two years.'
Mahi rolled her eyes and said 'So your obsession with 'Mission Destroy Zoya' isn't over yet? Bhai, aap yeh nafrat ka khel chod kyun nhi dete. Zoya barbaad ho na ho ,ek din yeh nafrat aapko barbaad zaroor kar degi. And how do you know , you will be able to destroy Zoya,that you will be able to break her. Zoya doesn't have a single friend in the industry because she trusts no one apart from that PR of hers. She has never fallen in love and by the looks of it doesn't look that she will do so any sooner. She doesn't let anyone come close to her. She is a closed shell. Amazing and glamorous on celluloid , lonely and forlorn in her home.'
Aditya said 'Don't worry.Main jaanta hoon kya karna hai. Aur Mahi, Arjun tera bhi bhai tha. Tujhe bhi Zoya se utni hi nafrat karni chaiye jitna main karta hoon.Lekin agar tu kuch nhi kar sakti toh at least mujhe tok mat.'
Mahi felt sick and said 'Do what you want but mark my words one day you will regret your actions. And it isn't as if Arjun was a pure and innocent soul. Even he was wrong. So blaming Zoya entirely is not correct.'
Aditya looked away and said 'I don't want to discuss this matter again. Tu sone ja.'

The next morning , Aditya reached the vanity at six thirty in the morning as he had received a message from Aditi that they had an early morning shoot. Aditya opened the door without knocking and found Zoya groaning and saying 'Aditi, acha hua aap aa gyi. Humari madad kariye na please.'
Aditya said 'Adi tak theek tha, lekin aage ti ki jagah tya lagana chaiye tha aapko.'
Zoya said angrily 'Aditya mazak na kare abhi. Humari madad kariye. Yeh wig atak gya hai humare dress ke saath. Hum tabse koshish kar rhe hai nikalne ki , lekin kuch nhi ho rha. Please nikal di jiye, hum apna haath tak nhi hila pa rhe hai.'
Aditya stifled a laugh at her funny posture  and said 'Acha ruko, let me help you.' He went closer and began working on the strands of hair stuck with the dress. Zoya looked at him with the corner of her eyes as she saw him work, she was getting lost in that handsome face when he said 'Ho gya.'
Zoya gave a sigh of relief and said 'Thank you. Now get ready for a day spent with Zoya Siddiquie. Get my coffee ready , it should low on sugar and cream. I want certain things in my handbag, you will find that list somewhere here. And clean my vanity too while you are at it.'
Aditya looked shocked and Zoya said 'What? You said you would do anything to work with me, so start with this first.'
Aditya nodded and started his work. After some time he was finished and he stepped out of the vanity and started to see the shoot preparations. Stacks of hay was being piled on at one place and the director was discussing something very gravely with the cinematographer. The male lead of the film was watching Zoya from far with a hungry sort of expression. Aditya looked at him in disgust and
shook his head. Soon the shoot started. The stacks of hay were lit with fire and Zoya was standing in the middle of that , calling for help. The hero was supposed to jump in and save her when the director gave him the indication. But the actor got nervous seeing the huge flames licking the surroundings. Soon the fire was out of control. Aditya was watching all this and thought 'Koi yeh aag bujha kyun nhi rha. Aur Zoya bahar kyun nhi aa rhi vahan se.'
But Zoya was shaken up looking at the fire and was unable to move a limb nor shout for somebody to save her. Aditya saw the situation was out of control and without any second thoughts , jumped in to the fire to save Zoya. He picked her up and looked for a way to get her and himself safely out of there , he muttered reassuring words to Zoya 'Kuch nhi hoga aapko. Main hoon na, kuch nhi hone doonga.'
Finally the fire was extinguished and Aditya got Zoya out of there safely and saw that she had fainted. Aditya shook her and said 'Zoya aankhein kholo, Zoya, please'
After an hour or so Zoya gained consciousness and looked around her. Aditya and Aditi were surrounding her at her house. Zoya had eyes fixed on Aditya and mumbled weakly 'Aapko toh chot lagi hai.'
Aditi hugged Zoya and said 'Thank god you are okay.'
Zoya patted her and said 'Hum theek hai. Lekin agar aaj Aditya nhi hote toh shayad...'

Is this the beginning of AdiYa's journey? Tell me your views on this chapter and do vote. Lots of love.