The Shadow

Aditya sat at midnight typing continuously and in front of him lay hundreds of rough articles to be faired out only on Zoya Siddiquie. Mahi , Adi's sister walked in to his room with a cup of coffee and said 'So you are back to ruining her life again are you ?'
Adi smirked and took the cup of coffee and said 'This is the only way she will take notice of me. And one day she will call me and that day will be her doomsday.'
Mahi rolled her eyes and said 'Why are you so obsessed with her?'
Aditya said 'Even you know the reason.'
Mahi said 'Yes but that was two years ago. Why can't you just forget the past and what happened and let everything go.'
Aditya got up 'I can't and I won't. She deserves pain and I will give it to her in a way she understands best.'
Mahi said 'One day this hatred will destroy you before you do anything to her. Listen to me and leave her.'
Aditya said 'I am this close to her destruction, you think I will give up now. She maybe a superstar but she is a pathetic human being. And it isn't as if the loss is solely mine. It's yours too. Why don't you do something about her too?'
Mahi said 'I can move on Adi. I know she was wrong but I also know that it wasn't her fault entirely.
Adi banged on the table and said 'I don't care. My life got ruined because of her.'

He was fuming and said 'You know what, I am going to the bar. I can't sit here talking to you anymore.'
Mahi said 'Fine by me.But try to come back safe.'
Adi left without a word.
He went outside and took out his car and started driving. While driving he thought of how much he had changed in these last years. He wanted to be a well known and respectable journalist. So many reputed media houses had contacted him. He was shortlisted too. But then something happened that changed his life forever. He couldn't bear to think about it.But from then his main aim in life was superstar Zoya Siddiquie's destruction. He hated that woman. He didn't think that he could hate  someone without knowing that person, but Zoya had proven him wrong. He reached the bar and went in. It was really dark and he went to his favourite spot and ordered a tequila on the rocks and as he waited for his drink , he saw someone beside him. Her hair and her hood was covering her face but she was dead drunk. She started to get up , stumbled and Adi caught her on his arms. Zoya looked up at him,and even though she wasn't thinking straight, she couldn't help noticing his ruggedly handsome face and his strong muscular arms.
Adi tried to look at her face but it was covered and he said 'Aap theek toh hai ?'

Zoya said in a slurred voice 'Hum bilkul theek hai. Humein madad ki zaroorat nhi hai , lekin fir bhi aapka shukriya humein girne se bachane ke liye.'

She was about to get up when she slumped back and Adi said 'Dekhiye aapko main ghar tak chod deta hoon. Iss halat mein aapka akele jana theek nhi hoga.'

Zoya said 'Don't worry. My car is right outside. I will go.'
She somehow managed to get up and went out.
Adi thought 'Voh awaz bohot jani pehchani si thi.'

Suddenly he realised and said out loud 'Zoya Siddiquie '. He turned around but she had left. He thought 'Zoya Siddiquie it was a pleasure to meet you.'

Zoya reached home and Aditi opened the door and said 'Where were you? This success party is for you and the main person is missing.'
Zoya smiled and then laughed and said 'Success ? Kis baat ki? For a film that got amazing reviews because I slept with my producer.'

Aditi said 'That's not true Zoya. Why are you taking that so seriously?'

Zoya said 'I know it's not true. Lekin subah se ek phone aisa nhi aaya jisne yeh na poocha ho ki ,Zoya voh news sach hai kya?' Humari kamyaabi ki kisi ko parwah tak nhi hai. Parwah hai toh bas akhwaon ki.Tell me Aditi , what have I not done in these past few years? I have done philanthropy, good movies , interacted with fans and everything that you expect out of a megastar. But do people care? But I can't blame them entirely either. Had I not taken a step two years back no one would have questioned my intentions. Humne jo do saal pehle galti ki thi uski saza aajtak bhugat rhe hai. Aur voh Adit...Aditya Hooda ne kisiko us baat ko bhoolne ka mauka tak nhi diya. Aditya , mano ya na mano, hum kuch bhi kar lein , humara ateet humare peeche ek kaale saye ki tarah humesha rahega.'

Aditi said 'Zoya please don't say that. What you did was not your mistake entirely.'

Zoya said 'I know but the damage has been done. And people like that Aditya have taken advantage of that. Tomorrow if I give another hit or help someone he will come up with another such news and people will lap it up. I can't do anything. Aditi, I am going to take a bath and then sleep. Wrap up the party please for me.'
With that Zoya left and Aditi thought 'Aditya Hooda , it's time for Zoya to meet you and finish this matter once and for all.'

Holla people. I decided to add some Hindi dialogues because of a good suggestion from someone. It's my first time in that . Please tell me how you found them and whether they are up to the mark or not. I would appreciate all your views. Do vote if you found this part nice. And do tell me how you find the story line. Lots of love.