The Game Begins Again

Zoya somehow managed to reach her house unscathed because she was driving recklessly. She used her secret gate to get in. Zoya went in the dining hall and slumped on the sofa. She recalled what had happened. While she had been planning her ideal proposal with Aditya , Aditi had called her .
Flashback
She said 'Zoya , Aditya...'
Zoya said 'Aditya, Kya ?'
Aditi said with a deep breath.'Aditya , Arjun Singhania ka bhai hai.'
Zoya exclaimed 'What?'
Aditi said 'Haan. Aur voh yahan tumse dosti karne nhi, apne bhai ki maut ka badla lene aaya hai.'
Zoya shook her head and said 'Nhi, hum nhi maante. Aisa nhi kar sakte Aditya. Voh humein dhoka nhi de sakte.'
Aditi said 'Dhoka toh voh tumhe de chuka hai. If you don't believe me , I have sent you something . Your doubts will be cleared.'

Zoya hung up and opened her messages. One of them  was a video showing Aditya on the set spraying kerosene in a circle way beyond the safe zone. And the other was an audio where there was the conversation between Aditya and the one to whom he had given the pen drive. Zoya replayed it and then threw the phone in anger.
She screamed 'KYUNNNNNNN. Hum hi kyun. Ek hi baar pyaar kiya tha humne, aur unhone ne bhi har mardaba sirf daga kara. Kuch sach nhi tha. Kuch nhi.'
She broke down crying.
Flashback Ends
Her scream snapped Zoya out of her zone and she found tears on her face yet again. Aditi came rushing to her and said 'Zoya, TV.'
Zoya didn't move so Aditi switched it on herself and all the tv channels showed the same news. 'Zoya Siddiquie;The true and cruel story.'

Everyone of them was just questioning Zoya on how could she have leaked a clip that was so intimate and how could she have lied about her parents.Zoya shut the television off and said 'Aditi, dekh ke koi fayeda nhi hai. Ab kuch nhi kar sakte. I have always been scandals favourite child. Iss sab se ab humein koi farak padta. Humein ab kisi cheez ka farak padta.'
Aditi said 'Don't do this to yourself. Don't shut yourself up because of him.'
Zoya looked at her and said 'Humein is industry mein aur nhi rehna. Hum kahin door chale jayenge aur ek nayi zindagi shuru karenge.'

Aditi looked aghast and said 'Lekin Zoya tumhara already ek mahine ka contract hai for a short film. Tum usse khatam kiye bina kaise jaogi. Aur kyun jana chahti ho? Uss Aditya Hooda ke liye.'

Zoya put her head on her hands and rocked to and fro. After some time she wiped the tears with the back of her hand and said with gumption and hatred 'Hum yeh contract poora karke chale jayenge. Lekin usse pehle...'
She picked up her phone and called some people. After an hour or so , she said 'Aditya Hooda ko naukri chaiye thi na New York mein, ab New York mein toh kya India mein bhi kahin naukri nhi milegi. He would have to come back here and this time I will treat him exactly the way I should have before. Aditya Hooda ne humara pyaar dekha hai, humari dosti dekhi hai, ab humari nafrat dekhenge..'
Aditi tried to stop Zoya but she raised her hand and said 'Humein kuch nhi sunna.'
She went to her room and shut the door.

On the other side , Aditya was kneeling on the floor and crying his heart out. He looked at the stars and screamed 'Arjunnn. Kyun kiya yeh tune.'
His sobs filled the air and then he composed himself and continued and said 'Ek baar mujhe batata. Main daanta, maarta shayad tujhse baat bhi nhi karta lekin thode dinon baad sab theek kar deta. Na toh tu mujhse juda hota aur na mujhse Zoya.'
He reminisced all his moments with Zoya and how his hatred had made him blind to his inner feelings.
He suddenly smiled and said 'Lekin Arjun, agar tu yeh sab nhi karta toh mujhe Zoya milti bhi nhi. Zoya jaisi ladki ko toh koi badkismat insaan hi kho sakta hai. Aisa nhi hai ki voh perfect hai lekin uski acchai uski galtiyon pe nazar jaane hi nhi deti. Zoya , naam mein hi ajab sa nasha hai. Ek aisa nasha jo aapko bigaadti nhi lekin nikhaarti hai.'
He sat there for a long time and then got up and thought 'Main , Zoya ko vapas apne paas le kar aaonga. Is nafrat ke khel mein mujhe pata hi nhi chala ki kab meri feelings jhoothi se sacchi ho gyi. Ab Zoya ko nhi jaane doonga, uske liye mujhe agar jaan bhi deni pade toh manzoor hai.'

Firstly I am really sorry for not being able to reply to your comments, I was very busy. But I loved them all and trust me they made me extremely happy. Do keep commenting and sharing your views, it means a lot to me. Secondly, I know it's a short and a filler episode but I couldn't manage anything more right now but the next part will compensate this for sure. Till then , happy reading and do vote. Lots of love 💖💖💖💖