Prologue

The metropolitan city where the place is always in a hustle and bustle, buildings are clustered closer to each other and there's always heavily populated traffic. There's always busy local markets working twenty-four seven where there always people hustle. Auto rickshaws public buses cars and bikes all onto the public road equally bustling, sound horns and the traffic police always being heavily on duty.

Sitting beside her father in their Volkswagen polo in this heavily populated traffic hearing all the scolding from her father about her studies in college. About her mischievousness because she's the eldest and she should be the responsible woman in the future etc. (eye roll).

This is saera quaisar living with her younger sister amira quaisar, strict mother and her father who's always being supportive to his wife even if she's wrong.

Being the eldest and brought up under strict parents saera is pushed to take up the responsibilities of the family while she always had dreams of her own and with some influence from her friends she has eventually developed her mischievous and rebellious character.

Though saera is a little tomboyish and happy go lucky in her twenties who enjoys her life like all the other girls of her age should be.

Until there comes a man in her life in the name of ultimate event of the mirage of a marriage crumbles down her dreams to dusts. Her hatred for him and the dislike of marriage made her do the stuff she wouldn't dream of ever doing in her life.

Will she be able to survive her marriage or will she be able to find and accept the love of her dreams??? What will she do when her past comes haunting her down even in her new surrounding??

will she be able survive the circumstances and accept the given chance?? Find out reading through her story.

Yes, this is the story of saera's life of roller coaster, hop on and let's just see where it leads us to...

*******
Assalamu alaikum dear readers if you are at this point then it means you've stopped by to give this story a chance.

This is my first ever story. And English is not my native language, so please bare with my grammatical errors.

DISCLAIMER
Plagiarism is strictly prohibited as all rights is reserved to the author.

On a lighter note I'm not against feminist or pulling religious partiality. If you find that the female character is a little submissive it is needed according to the story so please I do not want any hate comments coz it's purely based on the author's imagination.

And thanks alot for stopping by!!!

Please vote and comment.