Ch: 7. The Surprise

[Shamshad's Pov]

I do not know what my mother was thinking when she said that I'm going to get married to that shy girl, I couldn't even come to remember her name let alone marry her. I looked up from my system right when Jennifer walked into my office "Good Morning Mr. Kashif, here are some files that you need to go through before it can be handed over to the financial department to Mr. Ahad" 

"Okay, keep the file on my desk in the left corner, and bring me some coffee"

"Coming right away  sir" She said in a flirty tone which i ignored. does she not  know her limits and have some self respect  i thought rolling my eyes.

When she left the room i resumed to my work on my system, currently I'm just starring at the invitation for the stupid engagement party, its all because of the promise i made to my mother, at that time i thought i can adjust with whom ever the girl she manages to find me. But it all got worst when that girl was Mr. Ahad's shy daughter. Urghhh what was my mother thinking when she asked Mr. Ahad's daughter's hands in marriage i thought for the second time that day. I literally couldn't able to digest the fact that the shy timid girl is going my wife, she is definitely not my type but at least i should have had some privileges to show off my wife to my business partners, but what i got in my hands a total geek who will not benefit me even that purpose. And i cannot back out now due to the stupid promise, I pulled my hair out of frustration.

"Sir your coffee" Jennifer stood above me with the cup of coffee.

"Jennifer! how many times should i tell you to knock before you enter into my office" i asked her with a hint of irritation in my voice.

"Sir, you look kind of frustrated shall i help you to relieve the tension" She slurred the sir part and came really close to sitting on my lap.

"Not here Jennifer, Its my office now get down and get out!!" i nearly tried to push her out of my lap but it was like she couldn't able to understand what I'm trying to do and started her way with my shirt by pulling it out from its tucked in state and kissed along my jawline.

And because i wanted a distraction from my current trauma of marriage i accepted her invitation of distraction, we were both making out with her lying on my table top and me beginning to undress her from her shirt and skirt. She moaned my name when i removed her brazers massaged her right breast. It was quite getting intimated when we heard buzzing of a phone.

"Pick up your phone Jennifer" i gritted out.

"No sir, Its yours considering you're not the one who is barely dressed" she said snickering at me.

Exactly it was my phone which had been ringing when i pulled it out from my pant's pocket,  it was shoeb who was calling me, so i asked jennifer to dress up and leave my office and she had a dissatisfied look on her face as she left my office.

I picked up my call i regretted immediately after hearing Shoeb's high pitched voice "Hey man, Busy with your P.A again" 

"Its none of your business Shoeb, now tell me why your calling me at my office hours"

"oh Shamshad, have you forgot that we've planned to meet up at our favorite restaurant for lunch today??"

"oh shoot! I totally forgot about it, sorry about it re, now where are you??"

"I'm in your lobby already waiting for you, and i know that you were busy with your P.A as she was missing from her regular place" he snickered.

"Oh shut up sheob I'm on my way out"

before i hung up i heard him say something about surprise which sent chills down my spine, though not in an good way, as you can sense  surprises these days for me is like a curse which is not at all good.

When i entered the restaurant i looked around in search of Shoeb and he was sitting exactly at our regular place with two more person with him. I cannot recognize them since they're back was facing me. As i went in closer to them i was really surprised when i saw my two other friends from England Samuel Reed and Zarang khan. "Hey bro!" they greeted me as i went closer to the table at which they were sitting.

We were sitting and catching up from our good old times when suddenly Shoeb diverted our talk to marriage. the smile in my face vanished and my body went rigid at the sudden change of topic. "Guys.. can you believe the first one to get married in our gang will be Shamshad" he announced to the other two who were sitting opposite to us. 

"yo man, Congratulations" said zarang.

"What to say, all those privileges only goes to the playboys" said Samuel snickering at me.

"Oh, common guys its because of mom's pressure she doesn't want me to fall for a wrong girl"

"you know guys even the girl is really beautiful" said Shoeb with a grim expression.

"And now you find her beautiful, Shoeb" i asked Shoeb.

"Yes of course, there's nothing wrong in complimenting a beauty and i'l suggest you to stop your relationship with your P.A before your engagement" he said grimly looking at me.

"Oh Shoeb, don't you know me I'm not into relationships she is just a fling whom i used to satisfy my needs"

"But it doesn't seem to look like that to me Shamshad" 

"Oh, stop it  you two" Samuel said animatedly.

"Now let us start talking about the bending treat that shamshad had to give us" said zarang

"What treat now??" i asked them

"your bachelor treat as you promised, and we flew all the way from England for that sole pupose" said samuel.

"Oh right then, We'll hit at the night club in ECR, Totally my treat." i said.

"They were happy about my announcement" and after the thought we were ready to leave the place and i sighed to myself because this would my last enjoyment as a bachelor before the world comes to know that I'm engaged to that timid girl.

When we were ready to exit from the main door of the restaurant i saw her, Happily talking with her friends at that moment she was much different from her timid self.  What the hell is she doing hear.

***************************************************************************************

So, guys.....here's chap 9

what do you think of this chap?

Yes dear readers, Your welcomed to share my stories.......

Vote

and

Comment

Happy reading!!!