Ch:11. The Day One

[Saera's Pov]

Beep! Beep! Beep!....... "what's that stupid sound??? Amira could you please put a stop to that stupid noise pollution?" I peeked my one eye open thinking where my idiotic sister disappeared all of a sudden.

Oh shoot! I'm not in my home and there is no such sister here to blame for waking me up this early in the morning by her alarm.

I looked around my surrounding I'm in a bigger room than my older one black at home which I used to share with my sister. The walls are kind of light pastle blue there's a wardrobe and a door for the bathroom.

And before it can get any more confusing I'm in my fiancé 's house as a request from his mother Mrs. Ferroza, when I refused to oblige to her request she insisted that it would actually help me out in my internship projects and the travel duration also be less as the company head quater's is a bit far from my home.

Her offer was quite good so I accepted without further ado. So, here I am in a room in my fiancé's house still groggy from my sleep thinking how my life turned one eighty degrees just in a case of few weeks. If you told me that a year back that I would be sleeping in a room in my fiancé's house or even I'd be engaged I would have laughed at your face. But now I've no other go but to be here. Sigh.......!

And to top it all of today is my first day as an intern in my fiancé company how nice that would be... Not! Still I hate him and need an explanation about the stunt he pulled on our engagement ceremony.

With that in my mind I got up from the comfortable bed, see if they would asked me to marry this bed I would have happily obliged because common who will not like to be commited with their comfort of a bed?  Definitely not me.

Opening the wardrobe where I stacked all my my belongings when I've given this room for myself, I gather my today's outfit. My room is located exactly below his room yes below his room atleast Mrs. Ferroza had certain curtacy not to give me a room in the same floor as him.

Entering the bathroom to do all my morning routine and to get dressed,
I looked at myself in the mirror only to see the disarray version of me cringing to myself I started to get ready taking my own time. Not bothering about anything at the moment.

Afterall there's no one to nag me in the mornings like my mom always used to do every morning for every silly mistake I make. Mind you she'll get irritated even if I'm a little late by five minutes to get ready.

I got ready and when I'm pleased with how I look I went out of my room and tried to navigate myself to the dining room in this huge house no no scratch that, it's a mansion and a bigger one at that which is three stories high.

After turning up to many wrong corners of the house I was finally able to find the dining room only to face a pissed off Mr. Kashif. What got his panties twisted this early in the morning?? I questioned to myself.

"good morning Mr. Kashif " I greeted him. Yea not in the first name basis you remember I'm angry at him right?

"well....good morning your highness, what would you like for me to serve?"
I was taken a back by his tone he looked really pissed. "excuse me"

"your late! Your clumsy little brat and posses no discipline. Is this how your parents brought you up??" he yelled starring at me.

He has no rights to talk about me or my up bringing "Mr. Kashif there's no need to pull my parents into your personal rival on me!" I answered him politely not ready to loose my calm in front of this drunkard jerk.

"hello Mr. Kashif happy morning... " a sultry voice said from the door way. Bringing me back from the starring contest with Mr. Jerk. She was the same girl who was clinging towards him on his incharge CEO party.

On her arrival he suddenly changed his demenure from cold to completely different one which I couldn't quite name it.

She seductively walked towards him placing her hands on him as if to dust any wrinkles on his already prim and proper suite and scrutinising me with her gaze. He gave his smile towards her in return which made cringe at their action. He was supposed to be my fiancé and here I have no mind to even talk to him let alone getting jealous.

At that exact moment Mrs. Ferroza walked towards me not at even giving a glance towards those love birds, with a wide smile plastered on her face. Which made me return the demenure towards her.

"mom you can greet her or pamper her all you want but I've got a company to run and she was late to breakfast making me get late for work. Why can't she be like Jennifer always the punctual one." he smirked my way while talking all bullshit to his mom.

Wait did he say Jennifer to be punctual than me??  I might have been late but she came in five minutes after I came. That too I came late because I got lost in this huge house.

Hearing out his irritating rambling Mrs. Ferrous frowned at me before smiling at me apologically saying "dear today is her first day hear so she must've lost track, don't put the entire blame on her." she answered for me but I'm not quite happy with her answere. Here I thought I've escaped from my mother's nagging but gotten myself into another same kind of but deeper pit can you imagine that..!

I just kept quite beside Mrs. Ferroza and let her handle the situation. After that he just left without even a word with that brat leaving me behind. "don't worry darling everything will get better, it's just the matter of time" said Mrs. Ferroza looking at my worried face. I just nodded at her in reply and went to grab my belongings to get to the work place. 

Today Mrs. Ferroza volunteered to drop me at my work place as that jerk left me back and went with his side kick.

We drove off to the destination with a chauffeur already waiting for us at the entrance of the house as Mrs. Ferroza had a gathering to attend to on her way to drop me off.

While entering the main office building Mrs. Ferroza offered me to introduce me to you the staffs which is originally was the plan that the jerk would do that for me. But who am I kidding, we both hate each other with a passion.

As Mrs. Ferroza's little task of introduction was over she went on her way to the gathering she supposed to be at. My boss to be the manager of my current work was a little busy at what he currently at so for the mean time he asked me fetch the new designs for the modular project from the assistant's office on same floor as the CEO.

Oh Allah why my first task at my work should start by going to that jerk's office floor I murmured to myself. I paced my bag on my side of the cubicle and went on my path to get the said design documents.

That Jerk's office was on the twenty seventh floor of the building which accommodated the CEO's room in big bold letter on the door next to which was the door to the assistance office from which I've to get the said design documents. At first I knocked on the door trying to get noticed that someone's knocking to get permission before excusing myself in.

The scene which greated me in there left me quite stunned to say that I'm a bit disgusted and heart broken would be an under statement....

***********
Hey guys how are ya'll doing??

Here's another chapter and I'm a little eager to know your views about it...

Thank you!!!

Happy reading...!

VOTE

And

COMMENT