first time pact // m.yg

(a/n: im dying i love this song and this is my baby boy yoongo sksksks-

also, this is smut!!!!! if you couldn't already tell!!!)

×-×-×-×-×

["quite an odd favor to ask of me."]

×-×-×-×-×

it had all hit you when you were applying for colleges.

i'm still a virgin!

"yoongi!" you exclaimed to your best friend, who was also filling out many applications right next to you.

"what do you want?" he groans, lying his pen on the form. "must you always be screaming?"

"i'm still a virgin!" you sulk and fall onto him. he pushes you off.

"we already knew this," he chuckles.

"it's not funny! i'm going to be in college soon, and i'd look like a loser if i were with a guy and i had to tell him to be gentle because id never done it before!"

"i don't think you'd be a loser, many people go into college having never had s-"

"do me a favor, yoongi. please."

"what is it?" he asks softly, looking into your eyes. he takes a sip of his water as he waits for you to finish.

"be my first."

he chokes. he looks at you in disbelief, eventually breaking out into a chuckle. "oh, i see. it's another one of your world-famous jokes."

"no, it's not. yoongi, i'm serious. i don't want to go into college a virgin, but i don't want to give myself to just anyone. i want to have someone meaningful to me."

"quite an odd favor to ask of me."

he places his water on the table, and looks back to you, sinking his upper teeth into his lower, plush pink lip.

"i'll do it."

his veiny hand outstretches and his long fingers dance softly over your thigh.

"n-n-not now! i'm not r-ready n-now! let's, umm... do it... t-tomorrow?"

he chuckles. "okay."

×-×-×-×-×

your hands reach to grab something - anything. you finally grab the sheets of his bed, feeling as if you hadn't you'd be fucked straight into the wall behind you.

"y-yoongi," you pant.

his fingers sink into the soft skin of your hips. "what is it, babygirl? what do you want?"

"yoongi... oh, god, fuck! i love you!"

yoongi looks deep into your eyes and softens his grip on you. instead of continuing his fast, rough pace, he slows down. he takes his time, trying to make you feel as blissful as possible.