tutor // p.jm

i got the idea from the video, the script is the same ^^

°•.•°

"it's just the room down the hall," the woman explained, smiling before she left the house in your hands.

you entered the youth's room swiftly as his mother had prompted you to and immediately began settling in.

"you came?" the boy sitting on his bed asks, confused expression overtaking his features. "you didn't have to come."

you sat down at a small table in his room and unloaded the textbooks from your bag, lying them on the table and preparing your materials.

he stands from his bed and stalks toward his table lazily. "really... when are you gonna stop?"

you cock your brow, questioning.

"you know, it's hard for me. it's hard for you too."

you ignore him and instead flip through your textbook.

"do you really have to go this far?"

"of course i do. what do you mean?" you finally answer him verbally.

"of course... my mom is really paying well for this tutor... i can understand that. anyways," he draws, walking back to his bed and falling into it. "i don't feel like studying today. so you can just sit there and kill time."

"just hush and do your work..." you sigh and tap your fingers on the worksheet in front of you.

"why are you even giving me homework?" he giggles quietly.

you glare hard at him.

"what? you actually think i did it?"

"you didn't...?"

"well, i didnt even know i had it..." he sighs.

you roll your eyes and mumble under your breath.

"yah... stop nagging me."

"at least pay attention to my lesson."

"no," he grins. "if i don't pay attention, isn't it better for you? it's comfortable, right? you can just relax there while still earning money. sounds nice, right? and if you don't bother me, then i'll be comfortable and rest for about two hours."

you can't believe him. you shake your head disapprovingly.

"isn't i it a win-win for both of us?" he asks hopefully. "so... don't try so hard."

even since the moment you walked in, he had been nothing but rude to you. he hadn't even addressed you properly.

"park jimin, i am still your teacher. at least address me formally when you speak to me."

"formal language?" he scoffs. "yeah right... the age gap between us isn't even that big."

"thats not the reason you are addressing me however you please."