nerd // taekook

[this oneshot was not my idea. the idea was sent to me by kinkyyyjiminn and she asked me to write it, and i can't tell her no lol]

 the idea was sent to me by kinkyyyjiminn and she asked me to write it, and i can't tell her no lol]

---

taehyung. kim taehyung.

jungkook has had his eye on him for a while. so long, in fact, that he began to notice little things about him. like how he bites his lip when he's really focused on his work, unconsciously wetting it from time to time.

things like how his muscles move in the slightest when he moves his body just a bit. when he runs his long, tanned fingers through his soft, blond locks, messing it up so pretty. and when he swallows, his adam's apple dips down and bounces back up deliciously...

it was physically painful to see him everyday for so many months already, but know how hard it would be to finally make him give in. to let jungkook in.

of course, jungkook has to find a way to talk to someone so out of his league, so he did. he asks him for help on his homework every now and then.

like today, when he felt a bit more confident in himself.

"ah, hyung, glad i found you. i need help on my homework again... mian..." he pouts.

taehyung drops his book and fixes his hair, gulping hard enough to distract jungkook with the movement of his adam's apple.

"of course. not a problem," he smiles cutely. "what is it?"

jungkook's doe eyes shoot around in fake timidness. "it's... uh, health..."

taehyung nods in acknowledgement as his pretty eyes glance over the question.

"simple. just look. i'm making you a little chart here. doing these things to your body has effects such as this..." taehyung draws, his tongue leaving his mouth to wet his lips.

jungkook watches, amazed. his lips are so hydrated. so healthy. so pretty and vibrant.

jungkook's lips? in his opinion, they could be better.

"jungkookie?"

"yes, hyung? mianhae... i got distracted..."

taehyung chuckles. "anyway, here's the chart."

"a-ah, thank you..." jungkook bows, grabbing his paper and leaving quickly.