roommate // k.nj

story one of seven in the roommate series

°•☆•°

tiny streams of light were peeking through the small slits of the blinds covering the window in your room. and those streams of light streamed down on your face, making you look like an angel.

a sight kim namjoon always loved finding before he had to wake you.

his perfect lips curled up happily at the sight of you sleeping so peacefully, it was like you'd came straight out of a movie.

"areum-ie~ you need to get up. we can walk to work together..."

normally, you weren't a morning person. you never were. but with namjoon, how he woke you up so sweetly... you couldn't help but appreciate how kind he was. you became a morning person after sharing a living space with him.

"okay, namjoonie. i'm getting up," you smiled.

namjoon returned a grin, stood, and left for you to get ready.

after you were done, you stepped out into the den, where namjoon had already made each of you eggs & toast.

"what's this for?" you question as you sink your teeth into your toast - made exactly the way you like.

"uhm, nothing specifically..." he says, smile laced with guilt.

"namjoon..."

"i... broke the picture frame..." he looks down at his shoes sadly.

you click your tongue and play along with an angry facade. "my favorite one? namjoon... you're always breaking my stuff..."

"i'll replace it! i promise!" he wails. "just don't move out! please!"

"hmm..." you pretend to think.

"i'll do all the chores for a whole month."

you shake your head.

"two months?"

"better..."

"three!" he cries.

"deal," you grin. he smiles back at you, and you both shake on the descision.

°•.•°

"areum!" namjoon exclaims from behind you

"what?"