gone // m.yg

"hello? is this the police? please help me..."

——

sometime throughout the night, the body that rested near yoongi had slipped off into the pitch of the night. and yoongi didnt pay any attention to it until he had awoken.

he knew something was wrong - his sweet, romantic dream with his girlfriend had turned sinister. those warm arms wrapped around his frail body had gradually become colder in absence. the small, warm breaths hitting the back of his neck vanished, all at once.

so when he awoke, and found the bed beside him empty, he immediately assumed the worst. he stood to his feet and paced the house, panicked and anxiously searching for some kind of note she'd have left.

after all, she always had. it made sure her yoongi never had to worry about her whereabouts.

but she hadnt left a note. not this time. which made yoongi shudder at how odd it was.

his worried face contorted into pure anger. he threw things across the apartment. mumbling curses. lost in his thoughts...

"fucking bitch," he said, grabbing the stool at her workdesk. he threw it at the wall as hard as he could, and punctured the drywall. he swiped all the papers off her desk. he threw her laptop at the ground. he was so powerful in that moment, he felt it...

a loud knock emerged at his door. frustrated, he stomped towards it and opened it, eyebrows furrowed, lips scowling, looking ever so frightening...

his neighbor, namjoon, was there to greet him with a concerned expression.

"yoongi, whats going on? theres a lot of loud noises coming from in here..."

"where the fuck is she? do you know?"

"what? who are you talking about? oh... your girlfriend? i don't kn-"

"dont you dare fucking lie to me. tell me where she is right now," yoongi threatened, grasping the younger man's shirt collar.

"y-yoongi..." namjoon was taken aback. "i-i really don't know... i swear... are you, okay? do i need to call someone?"

"i just think i have the fucking right to know where she is!!! fuck!!!" yoongi screamed.

"maybe she's with j-jungkook!! calm down, she might be with him... theyre friends, you know..."

"cheating on me?" yoongi chuckles angrily to himself. he let go of namjoon and stalked onwards. "she'll know better. i'll make sure."

namjoon stands there, confused at everything that just happened. yoongi had never acted that way before? what was going on?

——

"open the fuck up, pretty boy," yoongi pounds on jungkook's door.

some rustling on the other side of the door. then, finally, the door unlocking. "hello?"

"where is she," yoongi demands.

"who?" jungkook asks, curiously. "who are you?"