Platform 9 3/4

"Bye mum," I called over my shoulder as I walked out of the house to join Narcissa.

"Where's Draco?" I asked her.

"Lucius took him to the station already." she answered me.

"I'm sorry to have caused any inconveinance," I told her.

"Oh, no, not at all. It was no trouble," she assured me. She held out her hand for me to take. I keep one hand tightly around the handle of my suitcase and took her hand. We apperated to King's Cross, where I was instructed to run through the wall. I didn't bother to question this. I took my trolley and jogged through the wall. Narcissa followed behind me, and we joined Draco and Lucius.

"Alright you two, behave," Narcissa told us, "And Lily, if you wanted to message your mother, send me an owl with your letter and I'll make sure that it gets to her."

"Thank you," I told her. After a few quick goodbyes, she and Lucius left the station. Draco started to walk towards the train.

"Come on Lily," he called, "Let's go find a cabin."

"I'll be with you in a second," I told him. He shrugged and walked to the train. I nearly jumped for joy when I saw who I was looking for. The boy with the black hair and glasses. He was surronded by a large group of people who all had red hair. I stayed a distance from them, waiting for the boy to leave so that I could talk to him. The group dispersed. 

"HEY!" I called to the boy. He paused a moment to wait for me. I ran up to him.

"Do I know you?" he asked me.

"No. My name is Lily," I told him. I held out my hand for him to shake.He seemed to freeze up for a second before hesitantly shaking my hand. One of the red heads called us over from the train.

"I found an empty cabin, hurry up." the red head yelled. 

"Coming," the boy and I said at the same time. We both ran to the train and joined the red headed boy. We all quickly introduced ourselves and I found out that I was with Ron Weasly, who Draco had called a blood traitor, I didn't know what that meant, but before I could ask, Narcissa had changed the subject. I found out that the other boy with the black hair was Harry Potter. The three of us talked for a little bit before a girl with bushy brown hair asked to join us. She introduced herself to Harry Potter, clearly already knowing who he was. Ron and I told her who we were, and we learned that her name was Hermione. We talked about everything on the way to Hogwarts. We all wanted to be in Gryffindor, and I could tell that we were going to be great friends already. We were changed into our robes and got ready for our sorting. Ron, Hermione and Harry were all sorted into Gryffindor, and I was giddy for my turn. 

"Thorne, Lily," McGonagall called. I walked over to the stool and the hat was placed on my head. Almost as soon as the hat touched my head it shouted.

"GRYFFINDOR!" I heard cheers from my table, and I went and joined Harry, Ron and Hermione. I waited anxiously for Draco to be sorted. He was Slytherin. It made me sad that he wasn't with me, but we would still talk. I wasn't as close to the three as I had hoped, but that was because I spaced out a lot, and blurted out random things. But whatever. The three seemed to get into a lot of trouble and danger, but I wasn't jealous, it was what it was. The years passed on with me being semi ordinary and dodging trouble, then I was called to the headmaster's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, sir?" I asked, taking a seat at the desk.

"Lily, there is something that I must tell you, but you can not tell anyone else." Dumbledore told me.

"What is it?"

"Your name was Amelia Potter, you are Harry Potter's twin." he told me. For some reason this didn't shock me. I mean, people always tell us that we look alike.

"Okay, thank you for telling me," I said, getting up to leave. Dumbledore seemed caught off guard by my reaction. I guess that he had expected an outburst, and, I had to admit, it took a lot to hold in said outburst, but I did it! Harry Potter was my twin brother.