Watching

*Two years later*

Lily's PoV:

I sat at the desk in the library, books scattered around me. I closed the one I was reading and looked up to the window. I was alone, and had been all day. Narcissa had gone to visit Lucius in Azkaban, and Draco was at work. The manor was peaceful and things had calmed after the war, but I hadn't seen my brother since I left the war with the Malfoy's. 

"Hi," I heard someone say quietly. I screamed. I watched as Harry appeared from under his invisibility cloak. 

"You arse!" I exclaimed, "How long have you been standing there?" 

"Longer than you would like to know," he said calmly, "I needed to talk to you."

"Well, you're not exactly my favorite person today. I saw what you did on the news," I told him bitterly.

"I'm not your favorite person any day, but that's what I came to talk to you about," he replied. I rubbed my temples and sighed. We stayed there for a while in silence. 

"Shut up," I said suddenly, the words falling out of my mouth. 

"I didn't say anything!" he protested.

"I don't care, shut up. Get out of this house. Draco will be here soon and if he sees you I can't promise you'll be going home in one piece," I said. He sighed.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much do you hate me right now, for what I did?" he asked me.

"I'm hovering near high thirties, right now," I spat, "How could you do that? You can't just delete me from your life in a book!" My voice rose with each word.

"She asked me if there was anything that I wanted to...change from my story...a little bit." he shouted defensively. 

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" Draco asked from the doorway. He must have just gotten here. 

"Thank you," I said, relieved by his presence. He walked into the room and stood beside me. Harry looked us up and down in a way that would have made me laugh under any other circumstance. 

"I told her to cut you out of the story because of him," Harry said, glaring at Draco, "I won't have everyone knowing that my twin is snoging some disgusting blood purest like him." 

"You do realize that I'm standing right here, right?" Draco asked. Harry rolled his eyes.

"The books won't be coming out for another few years, and I've already decided to have Astoria Greengrass take your place. Not as my sister, but as Draco's wife." Harry explained.

"Her?!" Draco and I both cried.

"I barely even spoke to her when we were in school!" Draco protested. 

"Yes, but she is also Slytherin and has already agreed to have her name in the books. There will be seven of them, by the way." Harry said. I heard footsteps outside of the room. The door swung open and Narcissa stood in the doorway. She stalked into the middle of us.

"Give me your wands," she demanded, "Potter, you have one more hour here to do... whatever it is that you were going to do, then I want you out of my house." We all handed over our wands. She took them and left. 

"Your mother is crazy," Harry stated as soon as she was out of earshot. 

"You'd do best to watch your tongue Potter, she saved your life," Draco said between clenched teeth. 

"Yeah, and you did too but I don't see us being best friends right now," my brother stated. They continued to argue for a few more minutes before I left. They both came out later to retrieve their wands. Draco shooed Harry out of the house and slammed the door behind him. I sighed, this was going to be a long week.

Oh my god, you guys! This story has over 100 reads! I can't even describe how happy this makes me. Thank you all so much. I'm sorry for the shorter chapter, but I wanted to give you guys at least one more update before I go back to school. Thanks again.
-Rose