No Useful Information

I grabbed Draco's left arm, careful to not touch the place of the Dark Mark, that is, if it was really there.

"Did you? Are you?" I demanded. Draco didn't meet my eyes, his head was lowered. He didn't answer.

"I will pull up this sleeve!" I shouted. He sighed, but didn't move. I carefully rolled up his sleeve. A Dark Mark greeted me. I dropped his arm out of shock. I didn't realize that I was crying until Draco brushed away my tears.

"Hey," he said gently, "I'm still me. I'm just as scared as you. Believe me, I don't want this, but you can't tell anyone." I rested my head on his shoulder and he rapped his arms around me.

"Still, I know that you're not telling me something, and I need to know what it is." I said. He stiffened and let go of me.

"I can't tell. He'll kill you, and my mother, then me," he said. I could see the fear in his eyes, and I knew that something terrible was going to happen soon.

"I can't do this right now, I'll see you in class," I muttered, leaving him standing there. I rejoined the trio in their train compartment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, we haven't talked in weeks," I told Hermione. She sighed.

"I think you should talk to him, you know, see if he is actually telling the truth." Hermione said.

"I really don't know, I mean, we haven't really broken up, but I'm still really mad at him for not telling me. Please don't tell Harry, he hates Draco enough already. I couldn't deal with that either just yet." I said. Hermione looked at me and sadly shook her head before laying down on her bed.

"I just think that you'll regret not talking to Draco," she told me simply before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. I wasn't sure how I was going to deal with this. I almost wished that I hadn't been pulled into this mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His hand snaked across my face. The pain was terrible.

"My Lord, we could always use the Imperious curse," Bellatrix told Him.

"Bella, clam yourself, the fool will give in soon enough," Voldemort told her. He glared at me and I flinched away, his red eyes were terrifying. "Now, Lily Potter," he spat, "Give me your left arm. Your skill in Occlumency will be useful  to us. Not to mention the fact that your twin is Harry Potter." It hit me like a ton of bricks. He knew my name. My real name, not my lie. Narcissa walked over and grabbed my arm. She rolled up my sleeve and held out my arm to Him. I was shocked. How could she do this to me? I trusted her! His wand was pushed into my skin.

A spell was mumbled and the mark appeared on my forearm. I screamed out in pain. It hurt like someone was peeling back my skin and burning my arm at the same time. What hurt even more was that Draco stood looking smug in the doorway. He walked over after the Dark Lord apperated away.

"Now, there's no reason to cry," he said calmly, "you kept saying that we weren't on the same page. So I talked to my master about it, and now we are on the same page." I gasped. 

"I loved you," I shouted, trying to pick myself up from the floor. That was when I realized that I was tied down. I screamed in frustration.

"Draco, honey, there's a spell to shut her up, you know." Narcissa suggested to her son.

"Or we could shut her up forever, I mean, I never liked the little brat anyway," Bellatrix stated, looking down at me, "She was always stuck up. But now that she's one of us she should learn better that to be such a little bitch."

"Aunt Bella!" Draco exclaimed, sounding appalled. I gave him a small smile, happy that he was sticking up for me, but I wasn't prepared for what came out of his mouth next, "Why didn't you say that sooner?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up drenched in sweat. I had to talk to Draco before something truly terrible happened. I had to try and fix this. I got up and started getting ready for the day, silently thankful that it was Saturday, which meant that there were no classes. I slid out of the room, being careful to not wake Hermione Or anyone else up. The sun peaked from the windows of the common room. I smiled warily, still a little shaken from my dream. I left the common room and walked down to the great hall. I plopped down at the Slytherin table and waited for Draco. Everyone gave me weird looks and a few people told me that they didn't want my stupid lion face at their table. They also came up with some pretty creative insults for me. I was relived, to say the least, when Draco showed up.

Draco's PoV:

I walked into the great hall. Everything was going smoothly. Or it was... until I saw Lily sitting at my table. My Lils. She had come back. But what did she want from me, I mean, she had to want something after what I did. She looked relived when she noticed me. I gently grabbed her arm and lead her away from the table.

"What are you doing?" I hissed as soon as we were out of ear shot. Her wary smile faded and was replaced with narrowed eyes and a frown.

"I needed to talk to you, or is there to much that your hiding from me that we can't?" she asked innocently. Oh, if only she knew what I had to do for her to keep her alive. But she was really destroying my patience with a sledge hammer. I took a deep breath.

"Lils, I can't tell you what I have to do. You know that. Believe me, I want to, but you're not the only one who has access to my mind," I told her, truly hoping that she would understand. She gasped.

"Oh my God!" she whispered, "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize- I'm so stupid, how could I have not known?! All this time I've been avoiding you over something petty and stupid instead of being there for you!" She rapped her arms around me. "Am I forgiven for being so dumb?" she asked my shoulder.

"Oh... I don't know," I teased, momentarily forgetting what I had to do, "I guess. It does take a lot for you to admit how stupid you are. It must be really hard on your ego." She laughed and playfully punched my arm.

"Oh please, like you're any better," she said. And everything was better, for now. I knew that she would notice me being distant as I worked with the vanishing cabinet. I also knew that she was smart and would figure it out over time. Especially if she asked Hermione for help, but I doubted that Lily would ask for help. It wouldn't be like her to ask for anything. The only time I had ever heard her ask for help was when she needed a place to stay until she was old enough to get her own home.

If any of you have any questions about Lily, please ask. I love getting feedback and questions, and I know that the last few chapters haven't been very clear. And this is the longest chapter I have EVER written (1288 words). I spent a lot of time on this chapter, and if you have any suggestions to make this better please let me know.