Malfoy Manor

There was a lot of noise from downstairs. I looked at Draco as Lucius rushed into the library where we were and drug his son away.

"Lily, stay put," he spat. Before I could ask any questions he had left with Draco. I sighed and followed them. They went downstairs. There was a lot going on within my sight, so I decided that it would be best for me to stay put and watch from the top of the stairs, just out of their sight. I saw Bellatrix, which meant that someone was bound to die. But who was the boy that she held by the hair? I stretched out my neck to see. It was Harry! Lucius was asking Draco if it was Harry. I gasped. Draco glanced up at me.

"I'm... not sure," he said.  Bellatrix sighed. 

"Throw the boys downstairs, Cissy. Little mudblood and I need to have a chat... girl to girl," Bellatrix hissed. Narcissa looked up to where I stood. I could see her gulp before she grabbed Harry and Ron and drug them over to the stairs that led to the dungeons. I knew that Pettigrew would lock them in. It made me sick that all of this was happening and I couldn't do anything about it. Bellatrix shooed everyone out of the room. Narcissa and Draco met me at the top of the stairs. I heard Hermione's screams and it took everything to keep myself from sprinting down to help her.

"I'll help you break them out," Narcissa said quietly. 

"W-what?" I asked.

"I'll get you down there. Get all of them out of the dungeon. Get them far away from here. Don't come back until this is over." she answered.

"Okay, but never come back?" I said, the worry seeping into my voice.

"Just go," Draco said gently, squeezing my hand. I slid down the stairs to the dungeons. So this is goodbye, I thought. I was thankful that they were helping me, but I was sad that I couldn't stay.

"Harry!" I exclaimed upon seeing my brother.

"I knew it! Come down to torture us have you?" he asked bitterly.

"You wish." I said, "I'm here to get you out. Someone said something about a house elf, or something." Harry rolled his eyes. I almost laughed when he jumped upon seeing Dobby.

"Dobby is here to help Harry Potter and his friends," the strange creature said in its high pitched voice.

"Dobby! That's great, but we need to get Hermione first. Take the others and then come back for us." Harry commanded. He sighed and looked at me. "We need you to help us get Hermione."

"What the bloody hell do you think I came down here for!" I yelled. He looked away from me, ashamed. Ron walked between us as we went up the stairs to get Hermione. Bellatrix was still yelling at her about her vault. 

"Stupefy!" Harry shouted, aiming at Bellatrix. The spell hit her and she flew back from Hermione. Dobby came back and Hermione rushed over to us. The chandelier fell near Bellatrix and she started yelling. She grabbed a knife and threw it towards us right as Dobby apperated us away.

Draco's PoV: 

I stood frozen in place as I watched the knife hurtle towards Lily and her friends. My mother screamed and tried to stop it, but it was to late. Both knife and people had disappeared. My aunt jumped up and down.

"Did you see that, Cissy!?" she yelled, "I got 'em! Little brats never stood a chance." She was bragging and I had to pretend to be happy. I felt sick. What if that hit Lily? What if it killed her? How would I know, it wasn't like Lily could come back and tell me that she was fine and everything was okay.