Chapter 2~ "Too busy"

April 16th, 2018 2:38AM

   You woke up to the sound of the front door clicking open. Ashton still was not home until now. You were half asleep and you got out of bed to see what was happening. You saw the lights turn on and you squinted of how bright it was.
  "Oh, hi Y/N. Did I wake you?"
It was Ashton. You were surprised to see him this late and you thought he was home by now.
  "Ashton? I thought you were home before."
You questioned him.
"Where were you? I was worried sick! I thought you might have died!
He started to walk towards you. He grabbed you and pulled you in to hug you. You hugged him back and you noticed he smelled of something familiar. He smelled like whiskey.
   He pushed you back a little and looked you in the eyes.
"Y/N, I am fine. I was too busy. I just had to go to a meeting and they wanted to make me work extra hours on a paper."
  Some part of you thought he was lying and he was out drinking. The other part of you said that his office probably just had a weird smell and he was probably right.
  "Oh, okay."
  Your phone had a new notification and dinged.
"I need to go to the bathroom. Go to the bedroom and I will meet you in there."
You lied so you could see what the message was and you were wondered who the heck texted you at this hour.

2:58AM

    You locked the door so Ashton would not come in. You unlocked your phone and clicked the notification. It was Jimin.
  "Why is Jimin texting me at 2:59AM?"
You read the message.
  "Hey Y/N, how are you?" 2:54AM
  He texted you 5 minutes ago.
  "About to go to bed? What do you mean what's up? It is so early." 3:00AM
  You were too tired to get mad, so you kept texting him.
Typing...
"What? I am just about to ask you why are you going to bed at 4:01PM?" 3:01AM
You were super confused.
Typing...
"What time zone are you even living? 3:02AM
  He was just as confused as you were. You began to type.
"The American time zone? Just stop playing games with me it's 3:02AM for godsake.
Typing...
"The AMERICAN time zone? I am in the Korean time zone! I live in in SEOUL KOREA." 3:03AM
  Your eyes widened. You were so shocked and confused.
"Are you kidding me?! I thought you lived in America!" 3:03AM
Typing...
"I thought you lived in Korea." 3:04AM
Typing...
"Well I am going to let you go to sleep okay? I want you to sleep good. It's not good for your health to stay up this late." 3:07AM
You blushed a little and smiled.
"Why do you care? You're not my boyfriend?" 3:08AM
Typing...
"I care because I  am worried for you. Good night Princess. 3:09AM
You turned a deep red and your face felt like a fire when you put your hand om  your cheek.
"Shut up, I am going to bed."
You closed your phone and you unlocked the door. Ashton was in the bedroom waiting for you. He was on his phone and closed it quickly when you walked in. You noticed he was talking to someone.
  "Who were you talking to?"
  He looked at you with his brows raised.
"Ah, j-just a friend."
You still questioned him but you still ignored it.
  "Okay then. Good night babe."
He looked relieved for some reason.
  "Good night Y/N."
  You clicked off the side lamp and went to bed.

   *dreaming*

   You were dreaming of something. It was fuzzy but then it became clearer. It was the cover of the book that you were reading. Except, it wasn't the same couple. It was of you and Jimin. You were looking at you and Jimin in the cover.
   No one was speaking, it was just blank silence. You were looking at you staring at Jimin and then you leaned in to kiss him. Your eyes widened. You were 1 second from kissing and then... The next morning arrived faster than the kiss. You gasped for air and Ashton woke up as well.
  "Y/N? You alright?"
You calmed down.
   "Yeah, just a bad dream."

♡Read the next chapter to see what happens♡