Chapter 10~ Jokes

Jimin always cared for me no matter if he is the one who needed to be cared for him. It was my chance to start caring for him. I am worried for him because that hit was really bad and I'm surprised he didn't get concussion and I'm glad he didn't. He means a lot to me.

I sat next to Jimin in his hospital room as he laid in his bed and reading a book. He acts so tough yet he can be so peaceful. It was pretty late but I tried keeping myself awake so I could make sure he was alright. He then looked over at me and chuckled a little and closed the book.

"You know, you can rest right? I'm fine and I don't even need to be in this hospital bed, it's just my head."

I woke myself up again and said in a tired voice.

"No, I have to take care of you because you're hurt and I want to make sure you're okay."

He got up out of his bed and walked towards me with the blanket in his hand and wrapped it around me and picked me up bridal style. I wanted to yell at him to put me down but I was too tired to complain.

"See? I'm fine, babygirl."

He laid me on the hospital bed and laid down next to me holding me in his arms making sure I didn't fall off. He pressed me up against his chest as I fell asleep in his arms.

"Rest easy babygirl."

Jimin whispered into my ear and kissed my forehead gently.

___The Next Morning___

I woke up and when I looked around, Jimin wasn't anywhere to be seen. I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes as I saw him coming back.

"Good morning sleepy head, I thought you wouldn't be up for a long time because you stayed up so long for me."

I smiled and brushed my hair out of my face. It seemed he was in his normal clothes that he had on before.

"I stayed up because I was making sure you were okay and I have to take care of you."

He set down the two drinks in his hand on the table in the corner of the room and sat down in front of me.

"Has anybody ever told you that you have the most beautiful eyes?"

I tried holding in my laugh but instead, busting into laughter.

"That was so cheesy!"

His nose scrunched up into slight anger.

"Ugh, you're too mean!"

He gently punched my arm and we both laughed. The doctor then walked in and we stopped laughing.

"Uh... am I interrupting anything? Well anyways, you should be able to go back home and go back to your regular life."

Jimin smiled and thanked the doctor. We both walked out the room side by side and outside. My house wasn't that far from the emergency room so we just walked to my house.

"How're you feeling after yesterday?"

I asked him looking down at the ground.

"I feel much better than yesterday. I was with you and it made me feel better to see you."

I didn't know how to respond to that because obviously I was flustered but it's just weird. It's weird that I'm here with a guy that I met online. It seems so unreal to me.

"Ah, of course. I'm glad you feel that way."

I don't know what kind of shitty response that was but it was a response. We got outside and stepped outside into the rain and I called a cab back to my place. We waited outside and it was a little chilly.

"It's cold outside." I shaked like a leaf and you could hear it in my voice.

Jimin took off his leather jacket and put it on me.

"Oh, Jimin. You don't have to-"

"Don't worry, Y/N. I want to. Now put on my jacket before you turn into a popsicle." He said giving me a smirk.

I glanced down at the ground taking a big gulp and blushed.

The yellow cab finally arrived and we both got in. The drive was only about 10 minutes away from where I lived so it wasn't that big of a deal.

  It was a silent drive on the way back but then I glanced over at Jimin. He was looking out the window and his hair was pulled back by his hand propped up against the edge of the window. I wanted to talk to him but for some reason, I couldn't find myself to say anything because of the taxi driver. I stared out the window as well without a word.

I then felt a hand placed on my hand and I looked over and smiled slightly embracing my hand with his.

  At the house

Jimin paid the taxi driver the money and we went inside my home. As I was jingling through my keys Jimin opened his mouth to speak.

"By the way, Y/N, I found a house of my own because I felt bad for just crashing into your home. I also found a job near here which is exciting! I'll be leaving tonight."

This was all a shock to me. I love Jimin's company, I don't want him to leave.

"You're leaving?" I whipped around really fast and my face was painted with a frown.

"Oh... okay." I sighed.

I opened my door and I sat down on the couch as Jimin sat next to me.

"Did I say something wrong, Y/N?" Jimin looked at me with a worried face.

Tears started to weld up in my eyes as I tried to wipe them away.

"I don't want you to leave me." I said trying not to cry.

"Y/N, please don't cry. I thought I was a burden and I didn't want to stress you out." He softly frowned and wiped away my tears.

"If you want, you can come visit me tonight and I can show you where I'm living now."

I nodded my head looking off to the side as he hugged me in his arms.

"I love you, babygirl."

    Hey everyone! Sorry for the long absence... oof. I thought that I was going to stop and quit writing this but then I got a lot of messages from you guys asking where I have been and why I haven't been posting and I decided to get motivated to post again!

Love you all! ♡