Chapter 4~ Dreamer

*time skip 4 days* April 21st, 10:06PM

Jimins POV:
This girl is super pretty
"Hey, I just wanted to say you are very beautiful."
Sh*t, did I just type that? WHY AM I BLUSHING?!
--
Dam*it she has a boyfriend, way to go Jimin.
--
"WTF DID YOUR BOYFRIEND DO?! DID HE HURT YOU!? Y/N?!"
Imma beat the crap out of your boyfriend. Was I being to protective though?
--
      Ashton was on a business trip with a few of his co-workers to London. He is coming back May 1st which made you happy. Ashton abuses you whenever you do something he doesn't want you to do, like go to partys, or go see your friends. Simple stuff like that. Youre just so happy that he is gone  for a week.

Jimin texted you.

  "Hey beautiful , I want to see you so bad." 10:08PM
You rolled your eyes and smiled.
"I do to, but it won't ever happen because you live so far away." 10:09PM
Typing...
"Well then, someday I will move to America just to see you." 10:10PM
"Keep dreaming. It probably won't happen." 10:11PM
Typing...
"Dont worry it will happen ;) Now go to bed princess, it is 10:00PM." 10:11
"Hah~, good night."
  You shut off your phone and went to the kitchen to get yourself your nightly coffee. You thought about what he said.
    "Someday, I will move to America just to see you."
   You repeated that over and over again out loud. You wanted Jimin so badly, but it was too much to ask for. You shut off all the lights and slept on the couch because the bed smelled like Ashtons cologne.

*dreaming*

    You saw Ashton with another girl. You tried to scream at them but nothing came out. You sat there and silent cried while Ashton was loving the girl.

  You woke up crying and sobbing. You wish Jimin was there next to you and to comfort you.

        ♡sorry I made this chapter so short♡     ♡I am saving the good stuff for the next few chapters♡