Chapter 7~ Flower Bud

1 week later-

Now I feel as if I can never have the happy ending. This world is a cruel place and I hate it. Everything seemed great as a kid but it hurts to hear the truth that is called "life."
I checked my phone because I got one new message.
Jimin: Hey Baby Girl ❤ 8:56 Am

You: Hey Jimin 😊 Aren't you supposed to be asleep? 8:57 Am

Jimin: No, I actually need you to do a favor for me if you're up for it😞. 8:58 Am

You: What do you need? 8:59 Am

Jimin: Do you live near the Blossom airport? 8:59 Am

You: Yes, why? 😮 9:00 Am

Jimin: I really couldn't wait to tell you but... I'm going to be at that airport in 15 minutes and I am on and getting off flight 19. I love you ❤☺
9:00 Am

Jimin: Y/N 😕??? 9:01 Am

I don't even know if Jimin is lying or not, but I'm not taking my chances. I put on a different outfit and put on my shoes and took my car keys off the table, had my phone in hand and flew out of the door.

Outfit you wore:

I put my key in my car's ignition and pressed on the gas

I put my key in my car's ignition and pressed on the gas. I headed to the airport and I made it there in 10 minutes.

I pushed the door open and ran around the airport until I saw flight 19. There are 5 minutes left until flight 19 arrives and it felt like the longest 5 minutes ever.

"Flight 19 is about to arrive in 1 minute, again flight 19 is about to arrive in 1 minute."

I started to shake, tears were almost about to roll down my face.

"Flight 19 is arriving now, again flight 19 is arriving now."

I saw the airplane! It was coming down and I was running and running and pushing everyone out of the way.

"Flight 19 is on ground, again flight 19 is on ground."

This was it. It's here and my heart was racing so hard.

"People are off flight 19, again people are off flight 19."

I kept on pushing trying not to fall and trying not to trip. I didn't care if I was out of air, I didn't want to miss Jimin.

In the distance I saw him. It was Jimin and I ran harder.

I got closer to him and he saw me

I got closer to him and he saw me. His face was in shock. He dropped his bags and started to run towards me. I jumped and he caught me.

"I love you too, Jimin!"

I cried my eyes out on his shirt holding onto him.

"Baby Girl, I didn't think you'd come!"

"Of course I would you idiot, I love you!"

He looked Me straight in the eyes smiling with his amazing smile.

______

Me and Jimin went to my car and he held my hand the whole way there. He put his bags in my trunk and we went to my house. We arrived at my house and we went inside. I went to my room with him and took his bags and put them in my room.

"Okay, you can stay at my house if you'd like or do you want to live somewhere else?"

"I'd like to stay with my Baby Girl if that's okay?"

I blushed and cracked a smile.

"Of course you can Jiminie."

"You called me Jiminie."

"Yeah... I thought it was kind of cute... do you hate it?"

"No, I love it Baby Girl."

I smiled and we embraced in each other's arms.

"I love to see you smile. I hope you smile more because you look good in it."

"I'll smile more now that you're here."

_____

"Would you like something to eat or drink?"

"Water is fine."

I poured him a glass of water and gave it to him.

"Thank you so much. I was in the plane for 14 hours and I am so happy I am with you in person and not in text."

"It's no problem. I wanted to see you also and I can't believe you're right here in front of my eyes."

"Also, the places where you can sleep is with me on the bed or on the couch. If you're a person who likes sleeping in hard surfaces, the couch is the best. If you sleep on soft surfaces the bed is the best option."

"I want to sleep with you. Sleeping with you is perfect with me."

I grinned and looked to the floor.

"Then you can sleep with me."

Hey guys! I am back! I have been writing other story's and I have been taking a break from this one. I'm sorry if you guys got interested and I haven't been posting.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Announcments-
I

have changed this watty's title to "Baby Girl" because I realize Jimin calls the reader 'Baby Girl' a lot so I thought it was accurate and I as well changed the cover to something else! I also changed the point of view of the rears to "I" because I like it better so... yeahhh.

If you want to read my other story's, they're called "Little Things Mean A lot" which is a Jimin FanFic. My other story I am making currently is called "Intricate" which I highly reccomend.
That's all loves♡

By the way, lmao... I changed 2 weeks to 14 hours because I realised how innacurate 2 weeks was 😂😂😂