Part 11~ Time flies

I couldn't believe how much time went by since Jimin appeared. Now I'm watching him walking out the door which made me want to get on my knees and cry because I actually love his company. Sounds pretty dramatic honestly but I've never felt this way over anyone before. I can't really say that I've felt this way about my ex either. Jimin gave me a reason to feel alive. Like walking through a fresh garden of roses or actually getting a goodnight sleep without feeling tired. I could never get tired of him and his stupid cheesy flirtatious ways. Anyways, he took all his things and left my place shutting the door after. The room felt empty and I didn't know exactly what to do but he did say once he settled in his place, he said I could stay with him if I wanted. Seemed quite nice so I agreed to his offer.

I felt a buzz on my right pocket. Forgetting I had my phone on me, I slid my hand in my pocket to take it out. It was from Amaris and she wanted to go to the park. She did not explain why but she just wanted to meet up I guess. I put on my shoes and tied them in a sloppy manner and took my car keys to head to the park.

I pulled into the parking lot and as I did, I saw Amaris sitting alone on a park bench in the distance. It was her of course but something was off. Her arms were crossed and she was looking down which was unusual. I opened the car door and slammed it shut.

"Amaris!" I called out to her while walking in her direction. She looked up at me and her under eyes were solid black and she had tears down her face. She stood up in a strange way and she looked all shooken up.

"Hey, what's wrong? What happened?" I have never seen her so upset before. She'd look like she had been crying for hours.

"M-my dad started drinking again." Amaris could barely get her words out but I understood her. My mom used to drink when I was seven and would come home with the pungent smell of booze. I left as soon as I turned 19 because she was verbally abusive.

"I'm not letting you go back to that   house. I know how your dad gets when he drinks. You're staying at my house for a while if you don't mind." I quietly ensured to her while holding her.

"Please... That would actually be so amazing of you." She curled up into me while I held her for a little until I noticed the grey clouds in the sky.

  I absolutely hate driving in the rain so I decided it was time to leave. We slugged to my car and we both stepped in. Pausing for a moment, I took a deep breath and let out a slightly noticable sigh. I turned the ignition and started the car driving off into the grey, foggy abyss.

  "I'm sorry I made you drive all the way over." Amaris' voice was shakey and she was looking down, twiddling her thumbs.

"Amaris', you're my best friend and I'd do anything for my best friend. Especially if you're in a situation like this." I still had my eyes on the road and my hands on the wheel, however, I still wanted her to make know that I care for her. She has been through a hell of a lot but she keeps it all inside. I know her like the back of my own hand.

  "How is you and Jimin going? Did anything happen?" She quickly changed the topic and turned her attention to me. I wanted to talk about hef about how she felt but it looks like she didn't want to.

"Well, he basically said he liked me more than friends and I do too. We got into a slight accident with my ex that I really don't want to talk about and we had to go the
E.R., we stayed til' the next day. This morning, he said he was moving out into his own apartment near by and left. That's about it I guess." I shrugged my shoulders giving a half-ass expression.

  "Holy shit, that's a lot on your plate. Wait, so he likes you right? That's good! Why does it look like you don't care?"

  "I do care! I'm really excited but just confused." I rolled my eyes, huffing.

"How so, what's wrong?" She tilted her head in confusing.

"He said he liked me, however, he never asked me to be his girlfriend. He asked if I liked him in a relationship way, but never specified if he WANTED me to be his."

"Don't you think he basically asked you out but in a different way?"

"Maybe? I don't know. I'll see later when we see eachother again soon." I suddenly got a message right when I pulled up in my drive way. Speak of the devil, Jimin.

"Hey! I wanted to know if you wanted to go to this bar nearby later at 10."

I thought maybe Amaris' would want to come to get her mind of all the bullshit that's going on but also she could get to meet this guy I keep talking about.

"Hey Amaris', Jimin just invited me to meet him at the nearby bar. Would you like to come with me? You could finally meet Jimin." I asked her while un-locking  my door.

"Yeah, sure! I was wondering when I'd meet mystery boy. I don't have anything to wear though." She had a dissapointed face to which I had an idea.

"You can use my clothes, I really don't mind. I'm just excited you get to meet Jimin!"

Hey everyone! I've decided to keep on going with my short series! You all seem to really like this series and I apologize for the people waiting to here back from me :( Your comments were so kind and gentle and it made me so happy to hear from you guys!