Continued...

Hello fellow readers.
I am back writing the story. I felt like I didn't have the time to write this before but I would like to formally announce that I am continuing the story and adding more juicy stuff just to makeup for the long pause on it.

!!WARNING!!
THIS WILL NOT BE PG13. THERE WILL BE NON APPROPRIATE PARTS WITH SENSITIVE WORDS TO THIS STORY AND MIGHT BE SOME TURNS. Lol anyways...

//in the shower//

He trailed his fingers down my drenched body and my breath got heavier. He made me feel helpless. I could feel every breath on my neck as he pressed himself up against me and his warmth... fuck he smells so good.
If I could describe the way I felt in this very second I could say that I want him to take me. Please god, I don't want this moment to end. He kissed me slowly as his gentle yet firm hand guided all the way down to my sweet spot.
Teasing me, he rubbed it slowly. He knew exactly how to do it. My legs couldn't help but twitch.

This feels so good...

I let out a soft short moan as he started going faster and switching between sliding his fingers inside me and rubbing my clit.

He spoke into my ear "You're so fucking wet, all for me."

I could still smell the alcohol wafting towards me but I didn't care anymore.
He picked me up and put me against the wall.

"I want you so badly." I whispered to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

He looked me in the eyes and had me still held in his arms and took me into the bedroom and pinned me down to the bed.

He had a huge dick...

He spread my legs open and put it in me.
Jesus, it hurt but it felt so good.
Every single thrust, every grunt.
It made me so weak.
The whole bed at that point started rocking. He also really wanted me and I could tell by the way he placed his hands on me.

"You're my fucking slut. Nobody can have you, okay?" He reassured to me in a deep voice.

"I'm all yours." I moaned in his ear which made him go faster.

I got on top of him and rode it. He thrusted my hips back and forth and pounded me up and down.
Slow and then faster. He rubbed my chest and had his other hand holding my waist as I pleased him.

"Go faster or else I'm going to punish you. You like it don't you?" He told me fondling with my ass.

Shaking with my words I responded "Ruin me."

"Fuck, it feels so fucking good you're going to make me cum."

Which to I let out a loud moan and I'm so glad he doesn't have neighbors. He finished inside of me and to be honest it was the best sex I had in a while to be honest.

He got up to get me a towel and I just sat there with my legs shaking.
"Aw look, you're a sweet little mess." He told me as he threw the towel at me and sat next to me kissing my forehead.

"Shut the fuck up."
I blushed lightly looking away from him and at my phone to which I see my phone message pop up.

I opened to Amaris' text:
"You alright?? You haven't texted me in like an hour."
Oops.
"Yeah. I just had to deal with something but I'm okay."
I closed the phone for the night and went and picked up the shirt I left from leaving it on the ground and put it back on.
We barely dried off so now the bed is soaking wet.

Jim in came up to me with his boxers on and placed his hands on my shoulders.
"I just want to make sure you're okay with what happened."
Of course he's still a gentleman.
"Yes, I'm perfectly fine." I chuckled and went to the bed holding Jimins hand, dragging him behind me. Tonight was kinda rough in two different ways but I didn't mind. I liked it. I'm finding more about him by the minute which is good but there's something about him. I just don't know...

We got in the covers him holding me and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight babygirl."

I'm so sorry for how smutty this was holy shit.