Hey, It's the creator!

Hey everyone, I know it has been a hot minute since I've posted on this story. I want to apologize for that and I want to explain why my uploading schedule was so bad and why I quit writing.

(Please read until the end)

In the beginning of 2019, I got a boyfriend and I spent all my time with him and I didn't really have the chance to write or want to write anymore. Then we broke up and it was REALLY bad which caused me to start failing my classes, I wasn't motivated, I was so numb and he kept coming into my life over and over again the whole year which didn't give me any time to heal. I was stuck and I wanted to write but I just had writers block everytime I looked at the keyboard and the blank page. That caused the bad uploading schedule when June hit and then I didn't upload till December and now today. I used that time to let myself completely get over him which took a year and I'm much better, I love myself, and I am healed.

I want to ask everyone reading this if they would still like me to upload because I know some people asked where I went... Please comment below :)

I also just turned 15 two days ago so... yay me for making it 15 years! Celabration!

Also another side note, I hope everyone is staying safe during this pandemic and I want you all to be positive about this even though it may seem really hard. Stay smart and please keep yourselves inside for the safety of others.

I love you♡

-Ava