One Lonely Night

Sitting straight up, Izuku Midoriya ruffles his curly green, unkempt hair. "Ugh, why can't I sleep?", he asked himself rubbing the large tufts. Izuku, slowly but surely, gets up out of his bed, walking to the bathroom. After rapidly splashing cold water on his face, he turns to head back to his bed. However, right at that moment, a knock on the door is heard. 'Who could be awake at this time?' The curly-haired male questions in his head. Carefully, he opens the door to a delightful surprise.

Standing in front of Izuku was his best friend, and coincidentally his crush, Ochako Uraraka. The brunette flashed her bright yet tired trademark smile, waving at the equally exhausted boy.

"Hey, Deku!" She exclaimed energetically as always, an equally powerful smile spreading across her lips.

With a sigh of relief, the shy teen entered his usual nervous state whenever around her. "Oh, h-hey Uraraka.", replied Izuku with an exhausted but still friendly expression. "Is everything alright, Uraraka?"

"Yeah, just came to hang out with you and see if you were ok.", Ochako told him rubbing her shoulder.

"Uraraka, it's almost midnight. Aren't you even the slightest bit of tired?", Izuku yawned as he glanced at his watch.

"I know and I'm sorry.", the girl sighed as she twiddled her thumbs. "It's just that...we've never got to speak lately." the brunette explained with a certain sadness in her voice.

"Sure we have! You, me, and Ida always talk to each other!" Exclaimed the exhausted teen unintentionally, unsure if Aizawa was still patrolling the halls or not. The embarrassed male then covered his mouth, his red blush showing over his glowing cheeks. Regaining his calmness, Izuku reluctantly glances at Ochako saying, "I know after my fight with Kacchan, I haven't been able to see you guys that much and I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you guys somehow."

Uraraka looks at him with a gentle stare, lost admiring his dark green hair, genuine smile, and jade eyes. She doesn't speak for a few seconds, just glancing deeply at her confused messy-haired classmate. Not that he minded; quite the opposite. Still, he immediately thought that his best friend wasn't feeling her best before coming up here. Feeling concerned, Midoriya asks, "Uraraka, what's wrong?"

As if part of a spell, the bubbly girl broke out of her trance. "W-wha?!" She says, startled by how long she was staring at the puzzled boy. The flustered teenager had completely lost track of time and where she was at, only being brought back by the young man's soft voice. A soft blush formed on her face, hidden well enough by her natural pink cheeks. "W-What did you say, Deku?", Uraraka nervously inquires back to him.

"I-I said y-you can c-come inside i-if you want to....", Izuku replies with his trademark nervous stuttering, holding his left arm out as an indicator to go inside.

"O-Oh sure, Deku. T-thanks."

Ochako invites herself into Izuku's dorm. Posters of All Might covered nearly every inch of the walls they were plastered on. From actions figures to books to even the floor mat, the previous #1 hero was everywhere. It couldn't be denied; Izuku was a fanboy through and through. Though he had pictures of other Pro Heroes, the main one that stood out didn't have to be said.

"You're a big fan of All Might, huh?" Ochako curiously wondered with a smile on her face.

"W-Who me?", Izuku nervously asks Ochako.

"No. Who else, silly?" she says, nudging him a bit.

"W-what makes you say that?"

"Considering this room alone, I'd say it's pretty obvious.", Ochako says, chuckling to herself.