A Night To Remember, Part 1

Izuku and company made it back to the dorms, with Izuku bolting down the halls once of out Ochako's grip. "Sorry, but we only have an hour and a half to make it to the fireworks show!", he apologizes as he reaches the elevator.

Kirishima looked down at his phone, seeing as Izuku was correct. "Crap, he's right!"

"We better get going, then," Todoroki said, him and everyone parting ways to go to their rooms. With everyone gone to change, it was only a matter of time beating them to the chase.

After about 30 minutes later, Izuku steps out of his room. Dressed with Japanese lettering over the short sleeved shirt Todoroki bought him, some dark slate jeans, and his trademark red shoes, Izuku was on his way into the elevator, only to be greeted by Ida and Todoroki. "Oh, hey guys! Are you guys coming too?"

"Well, isn't that the plan?", Ida replied with a smile on his face. He wore a dark blue dress shirt, similarly colored shorts and off-white sneakers.

"Oh, um, I-I guess so.", Midoriya stuttered out his reply, rubbing his neck shyly in the process.

Soon, the trio entered the elevator, arriving downstairs in a few seconds. The students of Class A were all dressed and decked out to some extent for the event that was awaiting them, each of them stylish in their own way. "Holy woah," Midoriya commented as the three walked over to the crowd of students.

"Hey, Midoriya.", Yaoyorozu said walking up to the green haired boy. "About time you boys made it here." A playful smile made its way on her face, which was full of makeup. Truthfully, every female in the class, excluding Toru and Jiro, had some type of foundation on. "Where's Ochako?"

"She's still getting ready. But I'm still nervous...", Midoriya replied to her, visibly shaking.

"Relax, Midoriya. You can do this." Ida told him, moving his hands in all sorts of directions. "You need to have confidence! That's the only way you can get through tonight."

"He's right.", Todoroki added, "It's not like your doing it in front of a big crowd."

Just as he was talking, Katsuki exited the elevator, adorning a red jacket, blue jeans, and orange sneakers. Before he even made it off, though, he took a glance at Yaoyorozu. She was stunning, to say the least. With a fashionable white sweater, black pants, and equally colored flats, the blonde was taken aback by her presence alone. He then saw Izuku, his anger rising as he stepped closer and closer towards the group. "Where the hell are you going, Deku?", he asked with a surprising calmness in his voice.

"Oh, h-hi Kacchan! I-I'm going to the fireworks show with the rest of the class.", Izuku answered quickly, clearly nervous around his childhood friend. "Are you joining us?"

Katsuki glared at the green haired boy, "Tch. I'm only going because Grey Eyes asked me to."

"Wait, you asked Bakugo if he could come with us?", Shoto asked Momo with a shocked expression.

"Um, yeah. He looked kinda down, so I thought it would be nice if he could come with us."

"Hey, I wasn't fucking sad, Grey Eyes!", the blonde exploded without thinking. He then looked into her eyes, saddened and angry at him. "S-Sorry."

It was an awkward silence for a few seconds until a bright light came from behind the group. Ochako stepped out the elevator, looking cheerful as always. "Hey, Deku!", she exclaimed with a bright smile. Her outfit consisted of a simple pink hoodie, blue shorts, and white and red sneakers. "Are you guys ready to go?" Her innocent smile melted both Izuku and Katsuki's hearts.

"So you're not gonna acknowledge the rest of us?!", the Explosion Quirk user yelled out.

"Huh?" Ochako's brown irises shouted confusion as she looked at the group with bewilderment. Then it clicked in her mind as to as what Katsuki meant. "Oh, sorry Bakugo. I didn't see you guys standing there.", she replied shyly scratching the back of her neck.

The angry teen simply puffed at the preppy girl. "Whatever. What took you so long, Round Face?"

"I was just getting ready, due to a few hi-jinx earlier.", Ochako responded back, rubbing the back of her hair in a shy manner.

"Really now? Well, just as long as you're safe, that's what matters most." His soft demeanor left the group in shock, even Shoto surprised. "Let's just hurry up and go to this damn party."

"It's not a party, Bakugo—" Yaoyorozu began to speak but felt it would ruin the slight happiness they had at the moment. "Yeah. Let's go." She took his hand, leading them and the rest of the group out the dorms with everyone in Class A.

As soon as they stepped outside, however, it proved to become troublesome. Apparently, all the other classes decided to go to the show as well, including Class B, the Support Course, and General Studies just to name a few.

"What's the holdup?", Kirishima asked aloud, being squished in between the crowd.

"Can't you see, or are you and your class too blinded by your popularity?" That voice belonged to the one and only Neito Monoma. He snarled at Kirishima, "You're not the only class who had the idea for a relaxing evening." Before he could go into his ranting, Itsuka Kendo grabbed him by the collar.

"Please don't start this again, Monoma...", she groaned as she dragged him through the crowd.

"Enough of this shit!", Bakugo yelled out, softly grabbing Momo by her wrist.

"Bakugo, what're are you—?!"

"Hold on to me, Grey Eyes." He then pushed and shoved everyone out of the way, motioning the others to follow him with his free hand. "Well, whattaya waitin' for, nerds?! Come on!"

Catching on quickly, though not entirely onboard with Katsuki's way of 'politeness', Izuku reached for Ochako's hand. "Let's go, Uraraka!" He then pulled her close to him as they and the rest of their class made their way through the crowd.

"Deku, wait!", Ochako exclaimed, taken aback at how quickly her boyfriend reacted to the situation. However, Izuku simply turned back to her while moving closer to Katsuki.

"There's no time!", he replied to her.

"But—"

He glared at his girlfriend, not with ill intent, but with geniality and concern. "You trust me, right?"

The question took Ochako aback. Of course, she trusted him! Why else would she even confess her feelings to him? "Yes, I do. But—"

"Then let's get through this together!" He wore a determined smile, waiting on Ochako's reply.

'That smile', she thought to herself, 'is the smile of a person who never gives up.' "Let's do it!", she finally spat out happily, the two moving more swiftly through the crowds of students in their way. 'The smile of someone who makes his own path. That's the smile of a Hero, Deku!'

I feel like I owe a huge apology to all of you. I'm so sorry I've been on hiatus for a while. I've been helping a good friend out, collaborating on one of her own MHA fanfics, and it's been a blast! Not to say I haven't missed working on P.G.L.T., as well as many other works too. A lot has happened in these past few weeks, and instead of drowning in the sorrows of the past, I'm going to make a brighter future for myself, to say the least. As Midoriya would say, it's time to go Plus Ultra! Everyone have a great day, be safe, and stay fantastic!