A Night To Remember, Part 3

"Kaminari!"

"Deku!"

Jiro and Uraraka ran over to their respective dates, their worry increasing from the two not responding to their voices. Though they shrugged, manhandled, shook and even trying CPR on the boys, nothing seemed to work for the girls. Small tears left their eyes as they landed onto the fabric of their dates, heartbroken and left bewildered.

"Kami, please wake up...", Jiro softly whispered as she laid onto his chest, weeping quietly.

Uraraka sobbed on the green haired boy, not caring about all the attention she was bringing to herself. "This isn't how it was supposed to be, Deku!" the brunette screamed in anger, "We were supposed to be—" Right when she was going to finish her sentence, a cough escaped Izuku's mouth. Tears continued to flow down the young girl's face, happy to find her boyfriend still alive. "D-Deku!" She hugged him tightly, more than excited.

Katsuki, though not wanting the boy to die, simply glared at the duo before turning around in his seat. "Damn nerd.", he scoffed softly, seeing his raven-haired date exit the restroom at that moment.

"Ok, all done!" Momo said, relieved once again, though shocked when she saw her classmates down on the floor. "Kaminari! Midoriya!" she squeaked, rushing over to the two boys immediately. She started to worry over her friends, sweating nervously as she tried to come up with a plan to help the unconscious teenagers. Katsuki saw this, slowly walking over to her, kneeling down beside her.

"Stop worrying, Grey Eyes.", he softly scolds her setting his warm hand on her shoulder. He then starts to whisper in her ear, "You do enough for us already. Besides, I got these nerds."

Momo stopped her few tears, sniffling a little at her date's response. "Wait, what do you mean by that?"

"Just watch and learn." At the sound of his voice, Izuku twitched a little, making Katsuki grin devilishly, grabbing both boys by their collars. "Wake up, ya damn nerds!" he began to yell at the two unconscious boys, shaking both of them violently. "What the hell do you think you're doin', huh!? Falling out over some damn water is the most pathetic thing I've seen from you two!" As he kept spitting his thoughts at his unconscious classmates, Katsuki soon realized that his hidden emotions were starting to rise unintentionally. 'What the fuck am I doing?' he quietly thinks amidst the rocking of the duo. 'I'm saying shit I never would—Wait, if I do that, then—!' Before he can stop himself, he blurts out something everyone hears. "I can't let my greatest rival die!" Without thinking, his true feelings on his childhood friend were shown, the whole class quiet in pure shock. Despite the quietness in the cafe, Bakugo continues his external thoughts. "That goes for you too, Sparky. My friends are weak, ya got that!?" Neither one of them budged, a teary-eyed Bakugo gritting his teeth at the unthinkable. "Damn it...!" the crying blond yells aloud, not caring who hears his trembling voice at this point. "Deku! Sparky! Wake the fuck up!" At the sounds of silence, and no body movements from the two, Katsuki grips Izuku's shirt, soft tears lightly staining it. 'Why? Why Deku of all people—!?'

"K-Kacchan?"

'What the hell?' Katsuki looked in shock, dropping Izuku before grabbing him again due to catching him off guard. "Deku!" he says in a semi-angered tone, but actually excited for his childhood friend being alive. "Why the hell did you and Sparky make is worry like that!?"

Midoriya looked confused at his friend, unsure of what really happened. "I-I don't know...", he starts to say, rubbing his head from the fall. "All I remember is falling down, and Kaminari falling on top of me. Then, out of nowhere, someone started yelling at me." He looks up at Katsuki with a smile, "They sounded like you, honestly." He stopped any further words, forming new ones upon seeing his tears. "Kacchan, why are you crying?", he asks with sincerity. "Are you okay?"

Katsuki blushes instantly, wiping away his tears as he sniffles a bit. "I-I'm fine, ya damn nerd...", he lies, but not entirely. "Let's just go to this damn fireworks show or whatever..."

Super sorry for the late uploads! And even more so for leaving you all on another damn cliffhanger! 😭 I hate it as much as anyone, since I've barely been able to update this series lately. But don't worry: I WILL update more frequently as best as I can, even if it takes a few days. I just hate leaving you all waiting, seeing as it makes me feel terrible for not giving as much character growth, great scenarios, or anything honestly. This chapter was supposed to be at least 1,000 words or more, but 1. It's 2:46 in the morning, and I need sleep, and 2. I think chapter 14 if I'm right will be the longest one, seeing as it deals with everyone's relationships, drama, and a little bit of Class B, too. (Not too much, but I do love my other class of heroes.) Well, with all that being said, it's time to write for my other series' as well as this one. Hope you all have a great day, be safe and stay fantastic! (Also, I know I have at least 28 drafts on my plate, but if you guys want a Mob Psycho fic or something (even though it might be terrible despite me watching the anime and about to read the manga where the second season picks up), just let me know in the comments.